Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
4.9
April 10, 2021

The app is easy to use and looks great! But as most of the reviews sad, the best thing is customer support, it is super fast and efficient! I had an issue and in a few hours it was already fixed. I'm impressed and consider using a paid subscription!

Unusual Foods
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 25, 2021

Secomapp has AMAZING apps! But what's even better is the Dev who answered every question and fixed any issue I had, immediately! I'm so impressed by the customer service that I recommend EVERYONE to download and try their apps because if something is not working properly, it will get fixed to your satisfaction and for me that's key in downloading an app. Thank you VERY MUCH Brian Lee you and your apps are truly are AMAZING!!

Juicy-Junk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2021

Secomapp's 'Quick View' allows us to display a 'Quick View' button over our products on the product list/collection pages so our customers don't need to click into the product page if they want to learn a bit more, or select options/variants then easily add to cart. The app was super simple to set up, and when we needed customizations to hide the 'Quick View' button until a user is logged in, Brian with Secomapp support was so helpful and responded quickly to all questions with working solutions.

Pick Up at Olde Hudson
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 22, 2020

The app was easy to install and Brian with the support team was great with setting us up with customizations and assistance. The app has helped make navigating and using our website easier for everyone!

Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 8, 2020

Great app! I'm just a little troubled that it's hard to edit the window size because it doesn't adjust accordingly for mobile. Other than that, I'm very happy!

GlowMe