Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

PaulaArt

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

Evervanna

Its very easy and great news its free.
But the Quick View Button does not come on the center of the image.
Its slightly on the left hand side and is not good for page aesthetics. If you can fix this for your free version it would be very helpful

Yu-Be

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

GamingGlo

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

Canada's Baking Box

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

FoodtoYou.ca

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.

Akasha Leather

Just added the app to my store. I wasn't able to see the icons on all items so I contacted Secomapp to ask for assistance. They reached out to me promptly and were able to quickly resolve my problem. Very happy so far!

ē∙quo∙lē

I was fumbling around on my site for a day, incorrectly adding code lol. This app made this feature a breeze to add on to my theme. Beyond happy with the functionality and ease of customization

Amber Maya

Thank you!!! Just what I was looking for. I've just installed the free version of this app and, so far it's working great. Very easy to install and, although limited, the customization is also very easy. The only odd thing about it is that the quick view button is off-center, but I can live with that for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update! Support quickly fixed my one and only issue. Great service, great app. Thank you!

BenJoy Accessories