QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge | Reviews

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Mum's Medicine Cabinet

Great app for syncing your Shopify transactions into QBO. Relative to other QBO syncing apps, we have found this one syncs pretty much all available data you can think of for a reasonable fee. Well developed app and the support is quick too.

Regen Projects

The app is really helpful when it's working. Whenever we have a questions or problem with the setting, Kumar at the QuickBooks Desktop Bridge team is very helpful. He always respond promptly and he has the magic to solve the problem. Thank you!

Faders Music Inc.

I have been using Quickbooks Bridge for several months. We operate a retail music store with a Shopify eComm site and Shopify POS. Quickbooks Bridge has worked flawlessly since we did our first sync. The amount of time this app has saved me is staggering. Anytime I have contacted their support with questions (only a couple of times) they have responded quickly. I absolutely recommend this app - 5+ Stars.

Aromabotanical

The QuickBooks Bridge team was super helpful and responsive when setting up my stores and the app now runs smoothly with no problems. Great service.

Scarlett Poppies

Best customer service so far. Very responsive and very helpful. strongly recommend this app for all shopify and QuickBooks users.

Scarlett Poppies

Customer service is very responsive and very helpful. I recommend this app to shopify users, user friendly and quite easy to deal with.

Modern Wine Club Singapore

I have used quickbooks bridge when i was using shopify 2 years ago and it worked well. Currently i have it installed on another shopify site and again it works well. Most importantly the support is prompt and accurate.

One Thing Lockets

This is the best App I've used on the Shopify App store and people who run it are so professional and helpful!

Pourtions

The sync between Shopify & Quickbooks Online was really easy w/Bridge. QBO is a bit wonky, but Bridge's customer support was AMAZING! Highly recommend this app.

Goshen Coffee

Really great app and customer service. We had an issue with the Shopify item names not matching QB but it was an easy fix that the customer service team helped us resolve. Now it is working perfectly and orders are entered daily and saves me many hours a month manually entering in orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15