QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

QuickBooks Bridge by Parex

Bogey Bros

Amazing service, reached out with a specific need. Resolved in less than 24 hours. highly recommend

Mila Lifestyle Accessories

This is THE Shopify -> QBO sync app. We have used dozens, and this is hands down the best. Not only that, but the support staff is SUPER quick to respond, and they have even added a small feature for us within 24 hours. Incredible.

beeandbrew

This is a great and simple app. Takes 5 mins to setup and does exactly what it's supposed to do, save's our accountant a lot of work. Tech support is always available to help when you need it.

RestoreNaturals

Time spent using app About 1 year

QB Bridge has been a fantastic app for syncing my Shopify store with QB. It was easy to connect and the customer service is excellent. Now my programs work seamlessly together making ordering and accounting so much easier to manage!!! Highly recommend.

LoLo Body Care

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've used this app for a few years now. It has made our bookkeeping so much more efficient. The staff have responded quickly when help has been needed and have gone beyond expectations. Like all apps, there is a learning curve to set-up and (rarely) glitches. I HIGHLY recommend this company and app.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review.
We strive to provide continuous support and satisfaction to our customers.

Do email us in case you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Parex Team

Supercross BMX

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has been horrible, constantly messing up the sync from our shopify inventory and our Quickbooks, Actually made our book keeper so frustrated she quit. I have been trying to get it to sync properly, and it will work great for a week or so and then goes astray again. Please HELP!!!!

May 1, 2022

Dear Customer,
We apologise for the inconvenience you are facing.

We checked your store details and it appears that you are using the inventory feature for about 2 years now. Can you please share with us the issue that you are facing so that our team can assist you with the same?
Our email id for support is qbspsupport@parextech.com.

If required we can do a web call with you.

Regards,
Parex Support Team

Quality Agency Group

Great app. Everything works good and the staff respond very fast and they are very cooperative. Some features would be nice if they can be added in the near future like seeing which items are inactive and have sync issues between QBO and shopify so that we can prevent unsynced orders from happening, or the price sync for products in the way that if the price of a product changes on Quickbooks the same happens for the shopify product with the same name.

Earl's Authentics

Super fast tech support- fixed my syncing problem immediately!!! Thank you Quickbooks Bridge! I will use you for all of my clients!

Be Rooted

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team is wonderful. Mohit walked me though the steps needed to complete my task. I highly recommend this app.

The Wristband Man

I use this app -as it does the job it is designed to do, it's cost effective and the customer service is great. I had an issue setting up and they responded and got it working right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17