QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Outermost

I highly recommend BridgeApp. Besides offering a very affordable solution the App comes with a stellar support team. Each question is answered promptly. Each issue we had, due to our own mistakes made while setting up the inventory items, was resolved with their help. It is a pleasure working with skilled people and a great product.

Frozen Garden

Affordable Quickbooks app that syncs everything we need. Support was very quick to respond and help with our refunds exporting.

sea-dfs-

I use this app for orders and inventory sync, which is done nicely. Support is very responsive and supportive in helping set up and configure. Would like to have a notification on failed sync, also a view of the tables with products, locations mapping together between SHPF and QBO.

Shelter Fitness

After trying many apps with either limited success or disastrous results, I had pretty low expectations coming into Bridge. Not only did the team help get both of my websites onboarded, but they helped with a number of self-inflicted mis-steps along the way. They went above and beyond to get me set up properly, answering every question I had. The product itself just works, and very well at that. Cant recommend this product & team enough!

Konrads Specialty Foods & Ingredients

Best among the lower-priced QBO sync apps we've tried. We get some issues with orders that have been modified (items removed, refunds, etc.) but overall works well for most of our orders. Would recommend!

KL Trading Michigan

I used the App to move my products from Shopify to Quickbooks! The app is user friendly and the support team is very helpful. I recommend it!

Kensington Prairie Farm Ltd.

The app does not work easily, and there is not very quick help. I have been trying for months and losing business as a result of this app's difficulty to use!

ORI Bags and Backpacks

We tried numerous QB to Shopify integration Apps and this is the only one that truly worked the way we needed it to. Their support team are also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Milo's - Baby & Toddler Wear

We really like the app. It interfaces well, had some great support (especially getting discounts working) and does what we need it to do. For $10 a month, its saved us a lot of manual processing .. and therefore time.

TechwareCity

The App is working well now, the Support from this app is committed on helping people with problems. I am updating my review now :) Thanks for all your help !

June 29, 2020

Dear Sir. Thank you for your message. We have been in touch with you over the email.
We have reset your trial period and also will work with Shopify to provide you a refund for the amount charged to you.
We hope to resolve all your issues and have you as a Happy Customer on our app.
Thanks.