QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RestoreNaturals

QB Bridge has been a fantastic app for syncing my Shopify store with QB. It was easy to connect and the customer service is excellent. Now my programs work seamlessly together making ordering and accounting so much easier to manage!!! Highly recommend.

LoLo Body Care

I've used this app for a few years now. It has made our bookkeeping so much more efficient. The staff have responded quickly when help has been needed and have gone beyond expectations. Like all apps, there is a learning curve to set-up and (rarely) glitches. I HIGHLY recommend this company and app.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review.
We strive to provide continuous support and satisfaction to our customers.

Do email us in case you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Parex Team

Supercross BMX

This app has been horrible, constantly messing up the sync from our shopify inventory and our Quickbooks, Actually made our book keeper so frustrated she quit. I have been trying to get it to sync properly, and it will work great for a week or so and then goes astray again. Please HELP!!!!

May 1, 2022

Dear Customer,
We apologise for the inconvenience you are facing.

We checked your store details and it appears that you are using the inventory feature for about 2 years now. Can you please share with us the issue that you are facing so that our team can assist you with the same?
Our email id for support is qbspsupport@parextech.com.

If required we can do a web call with you.

Regards,
Parex Support Team

Quality Agency Group

Great app. Everything works good and the staff respond very fast and they are very cooperative. Some features would be nice if they can be added in the near future like seeing which items are inactive and have sync issues between QBO and shopify so that we can prevent unsynced orders from happening, or the price sync for products in the way that if the price of a product changes on Quickbooks the same happens for the shopify product with the same name.

Earl's Authentics

Super fast tech support- fixed my syncing problem immediately!!! Thank you Quickbooks Bridge! I will use you for all of my clients!

Be Rooted

The support team is wonderful. Mohit walked me though the steps needed to complete my task. I highly recommend this app.

The Wristband Man

I use this app -as it does the job it is designed to do, it's cost effective and the customer service is great. I had an issue setting up and they responded and got it working right away.

Kelley Cawley

Excellent app! Excellent customer service! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We are incredibly pleased with this app and with the customer service!

ChicknLegs

Really great team. There are bugs every now and then (like most apps) but their team is very quick to help out and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Farmers Defense

this app seem to be the only app to work for the need we have. We only want specific wholesale orders for Net customers to sync to quickbooks as an invoice but not all orders. this app allows us too do so. and the customer service has been great he has helped us resolve and request we have had for order sync. Definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16