QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Lectern Store US by Urbann

I use this for syncing with QBO and it works fine. Some issues appear from time to time but support is really good and things do get corrected within 24 hrs. The user interface could be improved.

Bows & Cleats Boutique

This is an awesome app! The crew at QB Bridge are so helpful and quick to respond. I can't believe I ever lived without it. I was using a different app and constant problems with the sync. This app is so well thought out and has solved so many of my headaches. I highly recommend this product.

Sweetiz

Hidding the real price of the app which is between $10 and $30 more than what it shows here considering you pay $30 this app to just transfert your data to the real website which also charge you the same price.

I had to speak to the support for like 1 hour cause he kept avoiding my questions about the real price of the app if you want everything to be working.

Try to be (more) honnest

January 26, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for trying our app. We tried to reach you both by phone and email but were not able to reach you. We will be happy to assist you with this issue that you are facing.
The issue that you were facing was because QuickBooks did not find a valid company to connect to. The screenshots that you had sent to our support team were all from QuickBooks. When you click on Connect to QuickBooks button, the control is then with QuickBooks for Authorization to your account.
In the first screenshot (https://prnt.sc/qt1w3m) QuickBooks is asking you to create a company because it did not find one with your email account.
In the second screenshot(https://prnt.sc/qt1zxw), you can see that QuickBooks is asking you to select a type of account for the new company.
In the third screenshot(https://prnt.sc/qt1yiv), QuickBooks is asking you to enter the credit card details. All these 3 screenshots are outside the control of the app. You can see the intuit.com (QuickBooks' parent company) in the URL.
Our app only charges through Shopify and never asks you to enter the credit card details anywhere.
If you already have an account with QuickBooks, it might be that the QuickBooks account is with a different email other than the one that you tried to connect our app with.
We will be more than willing to assist you with resolving with this issue if you give us an opportunity.
Thank you. Regards,
Kumar

ION LIGHTING DISTRIBUTION

Initial problems were helped through a responsive help team. Been working with Kumar and Sam for a couple of weeks and almost ready to have things going.

January 26, 2020

Thank you for your patience. It was a pleasure interacting with you. We hope and will see to it that all the issues are resolved very soon.
Do let us know if we may assist you further.

Sinewave Cycles Wholesale

The app works great and has really improved on some limitations we ran into with our previous solution. Kumar has been incredibly helpful. Highly recommended.

ReadySweatGoDeo

Customer service beyond impressed me. They responded to my issue within minutes, and they kept responding to my emails very quickly until the issue was resolved. Imagine what the world would look like if this was the standard of customer service... I'm just grateful for their team's care. The actual App itself is incredibly helpful. It's made bookeeping wayyyy less of a pain in the behind.

Tessellate.Co

Customer Support was pretty good initially but they stopped replying after a couple emails despite me sending follow up emails. App might not work well for retail stores which have lump sum payments coming in - that'll still require manual work because it cannot match the individual transactions to the amount.

Parmeson Wines

This app has worked great linking QuickBooks Online and Shopify. Support has been excellent as well!

Carborocket

This app is working great. I had a few issues getting it set up, but the support team was very helpful and responsive. Just FYI they respond better through email not over phone. After I got the issues fixed, the app has been working great, all the transactions seem to be transferring perfectly.

Pole Sport Organization

We love Quickbooks Bridge! I save tons of hours each month on bookkeeping.

Support is always quick to get back to me about any issues, and very helpful. They've even developed some custom integrations for me to make the app more tailored to my business. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6