QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Coast Ropes and Rescue

Easy to use and syncs seamlessly with Shopify. Customer support is quick to respond. I would definitely recommend this app.

Expedition Upfitter

We have 2 stores that we use this app. It's been working flawlessly for a few months now and we've process hundreds of orders through to QuickBooks for us. Initially, we had a few issues but the customer support was excellent and set us up correctly. I highly recommend this app and the cost is well worth it!

GPigBox.com

I use this app on 3 of my Shopify stores. They all integrate into my quickbooks account and sync inventory across the platforms. It’s exactly what I need to keep my business running smoothly.

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

Excellent app and great and fast customer service! Definitely recommend this app for all size businesses.

Trollbeads.ca

I signed up to use The Quickbooks Bridge APP to work with Quickbooks Online and my Shopify account and due to the complexity of Canadian sales taxes, I wanted to be sure that all taxes were properly set-up. I inquired with their customer service and reply was a copy of what I could already read on the site. When asking more specific questions, I didn't get anywhere. I really wanted to use it, but getting specific answers while setting up the APP correctly is critical, when tax calculations are automated in Quickbooks. They declined to talk on the phone and my problem is not yet resolved. I will start looking elsewhere for an APP that understands the complexity of taxes.

We Are Paradoxx

This has been so useful for us working with Quickbooks and when I have any issues, the customer service is always quick and very helpful.

TheSoapOpera

After working with support things appear to be working properly. We have a lot of products and things seem to be working well. Thanks guys.

Acqua de Luxe Beachwear

Updating my review:
After I exposed the issue that I was having, the team contacted me and was very attentive to my case. It seems that now everything is working properly. This app is duplicating my sales on QUICKBOOKS. I tried several times to contact the support team but no replies. I'm very disappointed.

February 11, 2021

Dear Customer,
We are here to assist you. Our team member has spoken to you about the problem that you are facing. As mentioned, our app does not duplicate the sales. He shared with you that the duplication was because of difference in reconciliation and not by the app.
We will assist you with the resolution and feel free to contact us on the email thread with our team. Our team members will continue to be in touch with you.
Thank you.
Parex Team

Gorgeous Alpacas

This app does a perfect job of exporting data from Shopify into QB. It has good instructions with recommendations about which accounts to send different types of transactions to. I ended up with a perfect solution. I made a mistake which was totally my fault, and Bridge Support fixed it for me so quickly. This is saving me HOURS!

Goodness Gracious

We use this app with QB Desktop (Premier, Manufacturer's edition). At $40 per month, it is the best available app for the money. All other apps were in the $250/month neighborhood. Overall, QB Bridge saves time by importing all your orders as sales receipts and/or invoices (user's choice at configuration set up). It can create customer records for those orders, or put all your Shopify orders under one dummy customer. You can map products in Shopify to QB by either SKU or Product Name. If a product doesn't match exactly, the app creates a new non-inventory part item in QB. (You can report on this and manually correct it in QB). According to Support, you can map an item in Shopify to a subitem in QB by following the syntax Parent:Subitem, but we have not yet been able to confirm that functionality. We installed and configured the app easily. Upon our initial sync we had difficulties. The app appeared to stall. We connected with Support via email then by telephone and shared desktop and they worked with us for over an hour until we were up and running. They were courteous, attentive, and helpful. In our initial trial, we found that about 10% of the orders had sync errors and failed to import. We notified Support, but it has been about 2 business days and we have not received a reply on those sync failures. There's an option to resync failed orders. We tried that with one order, but it still failed to sync and after retrying, the problematic order disappeared from the app's list of unsynced/error orders even though it was still unsynced. Manually recreating 10% of your orders in QB can be time-consuming for large customers. For small customers, it's probably not that big of a deal. We gave the app 4 out of 5 stars because it provides good, time-saving functionality at a very reasonable price. We deducted the 1 star for the hiccups and the fact that we would have liked an acknowledgement/response from Support by now on the 10% sync failures.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14