Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Betty Designs

I had some issues with my Quickbooks online syncing correctly all of a sudden. After spending time on the phone both with Shopify and Quickbooks, the guys as BoldApps pinpointed the problem quickly and I was able to get back up and running in 48 hours. Very knowledgeable and fast to respond!

The Pet Vault

Works just perfect for us, not had any issues and feeds perfectly to our Quickbooks account!

Legendary Realms

The app is easy to use and makes everything simple, especially when trying to consolidate from many different sources. When I encountered an issue, Bold went beyond by actively resolving the problem instead of walking me through something I was having a hard time figuring out. This app is a must have for anyone using Shopify and Quickbooks.

Rarr

Was wary after some other reviews, but everything has synced very well with my store. Haven't had problems yet and is quite essential to my book keeping.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Olif

We've been using this app for a year now, it has always required extra manual checking and correction of synced transactions. Not ideal, but we'd accepted that, it's free of charge at the end of the day... Until a few days ago we suddenly realized that the product syncing has been distorting our QBO accounts. Bold, who have recently taken over the app, have been very helpful trying to resolve this and a few other issues for us. It is good to see that someone is finally bringing this app up to required standards.

Fuelhose Ca

Although had issues in the beginning support was very quick in addressing the problems. BOLD apparently took over the app recently and the previous reviews that talk about poor support do not reflect the current situation.

Ayushveda Herbals

It's really helpful who are using QuickBooks & Shopify, Easy to integrate & I love it. I recommend this app.

Jardin Flowers

Easy installation and use. All my transactions are transferred and matched automatically. Have been using it for over a year and no problems at all. Great app!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! QuickBooks is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. I love to see critical financial information from our store and all in one neat and tidy place! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Shop Halos

Awesome add-on to my Shopify store (Halos Boutique www.shophalos.com) . It syncs very easily, you just need to Intuit so they can show you how to properly account for payouts coming from amazon and paypal. Now I can get back to selling women's fashion!