Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Scrunch It

Let me get this straight... first we pay monthly for the Shopify account and we pay monthly for the Quickbooks account. NOW we also have to pay monthly to connect them?! No thank you. This is thievery.

GSC

Sneaky way of doing business. Even after we pay other fees. You have lost my faith in your company and will not be continuing to use your APP. DO NOT USE THIS APP, they will probably start adding more fees to it once they lock you in.

Bijoux Medusa

Use to be a great apps now they charge it and even worst many order dont sync and you have to manually enter it into quickbook.

Got the basic plan at 200 order per month. And I'm only at 152 and Bold charge me extra fees for every Extra fees. Really dissapointing, hope I find a better solution to Sync with Quickbook

Naked Soap

used to be a grill great App. Now they charge for an app that is not even compatible on my Mac...... So upset, Wish it Never changed. its 100% the App not the Quickbooks. Program has not automatically downloaded since March.

Little Nutkins

This app isn't great. Not sure if Quickbooks or this app, but things don't sync well.
And product inventory syncing is one way only - from Quickbooks to Shopify - I want it the other way round and you can't. Such as shame as I want to use the product inventory elements of Quickbooks, but this makes it impossible.

Poshlin

Workless support system! Not to mention have you have to pay for the app and pay for Quickbooks too.

Black Hills Vapes

Update 3-23-19: Tried to get support over 4 days ago, sent them emails, got ZERO response. Save yourself money, time, and frustration. Run while you still can, because these guys do not care about you one bit. Honestly, they do not even contact me to attempt to placate me. They just ignore it.

Not really worth the money, IMO. Every week there is numerous orders/sales receipts that simply do not get exported, and I have to manually enter them. So what am I paying for exactly? I could just save the monthly charge and enter every receipt manually. When it works properly, it does save time. But I could not think of the last time it worked properly. Over 4 months ago.

Madreshoes

This is the second apps I installed from BOLD, and it was a disappointed all over again. The support is so damn slow until now the export from Shopify to Quickbooks was failed all the time. Lack of support team that replying to me without reading my previous comment very unpleasant. They're like to drag the case into a long period and till now, it never settled. Not recommended apps & company, period.

Klos Guitar

This app does not sync refund transactions, so if you have a customer that buys a product, the sales gets recorded as a sales receipt correctly, but they cancel their order and you refund, that information does not get transmitted to quickbooks. The app claims they do this, but they don't. We realized this after thousands of transactions had gone through, and now we've had to spend hundreds of dollars with an accountant to estimate a solution that works. I highly recommend not getting this app and recording your payouts as sales instead

Pack Simply

Features don't work as advertised! Particularly product and inventory syncing features. Support just repeats over and over that they're working on the remaining bugs and that everything will be fixed "in a few weeks". Meanwhile, Bold acquired the app from Shopify 9 months ago and started advertising these new features that have never worked! Not worth the monthly subscription fee.