Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Daily Charme

It used to be free to export Shopify orders to Quickbooks online. Then they came out with this app by BOLD, and it's now an extra fee to use an existing service we already pay for.

The worst part is the export is always filled with errors that we have to manually check and fix. Additionally, we were able to export a whole month of transactions but when BOLD took over, we were told by BOLD support that the app can only handle about 3 days worth of transactions per export. Using this paid app feels like a downgrade from the already glitchy, but free app previously.

Nantucket Kids

HORRIBLE! I thought only the government double taxed us. We pay for shopify and QBO and now we have to pay for what should be part of the QBO service?! EXTORTION! Quickbooks online you should be ashamed.

Duchess Cookies

Very, very unhappy with this app and the support I've received. We're in the early-ish days of our store, and we've been busy since basically day 1, and getting a tight handle on our books has become increasingly important, so I see this app and figure 'cool, Bold has a good reputation, and we've already got Quickbooks, so this is great'.

I look at how many orders we've got, upgrade to the paid plan, and start to go through setup, but after assigning all my accounts, and running my first export, I notice I've got almost 200 failed transactions. I keep an eye on the daily export for the first week or so, and every day, I'm getting a handful more transactions that fail, so obviously I hit up Bold to see what the issue is. They respond and say any transaction that has multiple tax codes will confuse their app and the export will fail, so for example, if you've got a city tax and a state tax on an order, good luck, because you're gonna be entering it by hand. In my case, that's more than 200 orders I'd have to add manually, with more every day. Obviously, that's not even remotely a workable situation.

Now, it's probably worth mentioning that in the product description, it talks about how flawlessly it works with different tax agencies and rates: 'We’ll automatically set up new tax agencies and their associated tax rate based on your imported orders.' but the reality is, the app can't handle more than 1 without breaking, they've made a mess of my books, left hundreds of orders that I'm apparently supposed to do manually, and the answer I got from support was essentially ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'd give less than one star if I could.

Cortex Toys

WARNING: The app only exports orders into the Sales receipt account into Quickbooks even if the order has not been paid. This is a nightmare! Do not sync with this app unless all of the orders you have in Shopify are fully paid!!!

Sidekick

Store is in USD. Our quickbooks is in CAD. This integration doesn't work (we checked with quickbooks) because of the multicurrency. The problem is because they don't have a trial period, we've already paid $19.99 only to find out it can't be used. We've only had it for 1 day. Trying to get a refund now.

Scrunch It

Let me get this straight... first we pay monthly for the Shopify account and we pay monthly for the Quickbooks account. NOW we also have to pay monthly to connect them?! No thank you. This is thievery.

GSC

Sneaky way of doing business. Even after we pay other fees. You have lost my faith in your company and will not be continuing to use your APP. DO NOT USE THIS APP, they will probably start adding more fees to it once they lock you in.

Bijoux Medusa

Use to be a great apps now they charge it and even worst many order dont sync and you have to manually enter it into quickbook.

Got the basic plan at 200 order per month. And I'm only at 152 and Bold charge me extra fees for every Extra fees. Really dissapointing, hope I find a better solution to Sync with Quickbook

Naked Soap

used to be a grill great App. Now they charge for an app that is not even compatible on my Mac...... So upset, Wish it Never changed. its 100% the App not the Quickbooks. Program has not automatically downloaded since March.

Little Nutkins

This app isn't great. Not sure if Quickbooks or this app, but things don't sync well.
And product inventory syncing is one way only - from Quickbooks to Shopify - I want it the other way round and you can't. Such as shame as I want to use the product inventory elements of Quickbooks, but this makes it impossible.