Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Poshlin

Workless support system! Not to mention have you have to pay for the app and pay for Quickbooks too.

Black Hills Vapes

Update 3-23-19: Tried to get support over 4 days ago, sent them emails, got ZERO response. Save yourself money, time, and frustration. Run while you still can, because these guys do not care about you one bit. Honestly, they do not even contact me to attempt to placate me. They just ignore it.

Not really worth the money, IMO. Every week there is numerous orders/sales receipts that simply do not get exported, and I have to manually enter them. So what am I paying for exactly? I could just save the monthly charge and enter every receipt manually. When it works properly, it does save time. But I could not think of the last time it worked properly. Over 4 months ago.

Madreshoes

This is the second apps I installed from BOLD, and it was a disappointed all over again. The support is so damn slow until now the export from Shopify to Quickbooks was failed all the time. Lack of support team that replying to me without reading my previous comment very unpleasant. They're like to drag the case into a long period and till now, it never settled. Not recommended apps & company, period.

Klos Guitar

This app does not sync refund transactions, so if you have a customer that buys a product, the sales gets recorded as a sales receipt correctly, but they cancel their order and you refund, that information does not get transmitted to quickbooks. The app claims they do this, but they don't. We realized this after thousands of transactions had gone through, and now we've had to spend hundreds of dollars with an accountant to estimate a solution that works. I highly recommend not getting this app and recording your payouts as sales instead

Pack Simply

Features don't work as advertised! Particularly product and inventory syncing features. Support just repeats over and over that they're working on the remaining bugs and that everything will be fixed "in a few weeks". Meanwhile, Bold acquired the app from Shopify 9 months ago and started advertising these new features that have never worked! Not worth the monthly subscription fee.

Narinport

Not suitable for UAE
as it doesn't have option to select sales location, therefore fails to select tax rate. So you need to click all orders and select sales location then the tax rate...
Also it doesn't give you chance to select all of your accounts for depositing the cash / credit card payments to be credited. So you need to correct also those records...
Moreover, you dont get timely support.... i opened a ticket and explained everything by screenshots, but didn't get a response....

Mad Scents

We already pay for both Shopify and Quickbooks - the introduction of a monthly fee moving forward will see me removing this app and entering data manually.

It even has me questioning whether to stay with Quickbooks or move to Xero which does not have a fee to transfer the data - so not only are the developers losing clients themselves, but this could have a negative impact on Quickbooks itself.
I can see a lot of clients leaving and switching accounting packages because of this.

Furious Sauces

This was FREE. Now I HAVE TO PAY monthly for this app to sync orders with QuickBooks.

Bold is seriously the worst app developer in the shopify store. Terrible support, and a terrible, greedy company.

Stay away from Bold products.

Vipc

Used to be free, now it isn't. Not only has this move prompted me to find an alternative to this app but I'll also be looking to change from QBO as well. Honestly, it's just greedy.

Cambuza

I'm putting 1 star because it used to be free to export data from Shopify to QuickBooks Online, and since a few months, one has to pay up to $29 simply to do that and in addition to the fee for using QuickBooks Online. Even if QuickBooks is a great tool to work with and that it works perfectly well with Shopify, I think this sudden change of price plan without notifying customers is outrageous!