Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Dapper Lighting

ABSOLUTE SCAM. Was originally advertised as a free service to sync from shopify to quickbooks. Now they are charging MORE than what it costs to have quickbooks every month. Absolute scam. Avoid at all costs.

Lace Liberty

Very disappointing. Similar problem that others have had re taxes. Import fails then no instructions on manual import. Not worth the money and a poorly developed product.

Gdmthr

Not as smooth and slick as it's promised or should be - can't believe they charge $30/mo for this. Failed to sync almost 25% of our sales, citing taxes. That's about as fundamental as retail accounting gets. Looking into other options. Quickbooks also recommends Webgility Unify, anyone else tried this?

Vertical Unit

The app no longer works it seems - i just error 500 upon connecting with Quickbooks - dont waste your time.

Motogateway

This is the most gliche online accounting software on the planet! Pull your head out and fix the million issues this has.

Worst accounting software ever.

By far

It seems that anything BOLD does is absolute garbage, all their other apps are junk as well.

I'm embarrassed on their behalf!

Divas Closet 2

I would have have left a higher review for this app as it seems to have improved. However the fact i now have to pay $30 now to export my orders i can do this via csv for free.

Kanofski Design

I'm extremely disappointed with this app!! It should be free because I have subscription with Quickbooks outside Shopify, I'm not prepared to pay double the price a month just to sync the transactions! This is ridiculous!!

Uk Race Support

I've been holding off writing this review hoping the support team would sort the problem out but no such luck. So I have to say don't buy this app its a waste of time if you are VAT registered as it doesn't work!
Before we went VAT reg all was fine and every night the sales from Shopify would be sucked into QB and a invoice created. Once we click the 'All Taxes are included in prices' option the link was broke and we get the same error message every night 'You must select a product/service or an account for each split line with either an amount or a billable customer.'
So now I have to manually put every invoice into QB. Ball ache and time consuming.

Happy Earth Tea

Awfully disappointed that we are being forced to pay for this integration. As another seller noted, we already pay Shopify and QB separately for their services. Now, without any warning Bold has taken over, and it is forcing us to pay $30 a month for merely passing on the transactions. Of course Shopify is no bystander. They can now enjoy payment for a function which should have been native to the platform. Feels like extortion.

Strongbodyapparel

Doesn't work and they have Zero support. It stopped working and we have tried contacting support multiple times, we just keep getting the run around. They eventually closed our case despite never resolving the issue, or communicating with us.