Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Linxvapor

I've been using this app for a year or so. Ever since the software was transitioned to Bold for support since probably around Sept or Oct, we've been having issues importing the transactions to QBO. Bold changed the product name by automatically adding a " - " to the end of the name if the product doesn't have a variation. I used import by name and one day all of a sudden, most of my products' names had the dash. Then the accounting system got confused and created service instead of inventory for the products. I talked with Shopify support and they cannot do anything there. Then after some days, the dash issue seemed to fixed, while my accountant is trying to clean up the old issues, now we have products - some with the dashes, some without, some as service, some as products. I contacted Bold and they said it's issues from QBO. What a nightmare! If you are happy now, beware that someday there might be software changes that you won't get informed and you will get screwed. I was happy with the app and shopify, now I am just pulling my hair and see if I can get out of this especially at the busiest time of the year for retailers. Shame on Shopify, shame on Bold.

The Good Fox

Not a fan at all. It did not sync well to my store settings (which are incredibly basic) and customer service took forever to respond. Waste of time.

Tristin Elizabeth Llc

This app doens't sync correctly, it's causing me major issues

Forest Creek Naturals

Software did what it said it would do, however the trial is extremely misleading. I signed up for the 30 day trial to see if this would work the way I needed it to for my company. At the time of sign up, the program was 10$ a month. After completing the trial, the software tried to force me into a package for 27$ a month. After calling customer service, they said there was no way around it and I gave up all options for discounts by registering for the trial. Now, all the book keeping I have completed during the month is being held hostage because I refuse to pay 27$ for an automated check register. No where during the trial sign up was there anything that lead me to believe I would have to pay almost 200% more a month for the program. I will be deleting this from my shop and not recommending it to anyone in the future.

Hockey Card

Garbage app...Doesn't export. Freezes every time.

Wilkes Riley

a large amount of our sales transactions are not being exported into QB's online. We are spending far too many hours just reconciling. The developer needs to think through the logic of the end user, this clearly is not the case.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next