Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Dustcuff

I have used this app for 3 yrs with no problems, suddenly error problems. It took a bit to get a response but once I got on their radar they have been right on it. Think we have worked out the issues at this point. Thanks

Spruce + Twine Co.

Just started using the app and so far so good. Did have an error when exporting but reached out to customer service and customer service (Nikhil) got back to me pretty quickly with a step-by-step guide (so helpful!) to figure out how to get around the errors. I am a visual learner so the guide was exactly what I needed. Hopefully this app works in my favor as I grow and expand my business.

Leanna Lin's Wonderland

I would not be able to survive without this APP. It can take up to 1-2 days for customer service to get back to you about an issue, but once you've started the convo, they are quick to reply and helpful. I've had Jericho and Hamza help me over the past 2 years on the SAME ISSUES. I'd notice a "negative" in Shopify Holding because their would be a stop in exporting because of a "tax rate"? *** On another note ~ If a customer does a Split Transaction using cash and credit card on the Shopify POS, then it doesn't export correctly and I'll have to have my accounting adjust the cash deposit "match" for me. Hopefully BOLD will be able to fix this.

Artemisia Farm & Vineyard

I ran into some problems with multiple tax rates keeping some orders from importing; but I chatted with Hamza in support and they fixed me up very quickly. Well done!

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

Priyanka and Mona were a great help fixing a small problem in our QuickBooks integration app. Next to no wait on chat and I had an answer that fixed the problem within minutes. Another task checked off the list! Check!

Fleetwood Digital

I have used the App well before Bold took it over. While it has some quirks, the low cost makes up for them. One thing that makes Bold stand out from others is knowledgable, and competent support. I had an issue that I could not solve. Jericho from Bold had it all fixed in about 30 minutes. I would highly recommend the App for anyone needing basic sync of customers and sales. Never did use the inventory to its fullest but there is also support for that aspect. For the reason that it is economical, and support is very good.

Espresso Canada

Thanks Jericho and Rony for you help today. You were able to get my questions answered quickly and efficiently. I really appreciated you checking into how things work in QBO so I could get the most out of your app. Your customer service makes me glad I chose your app.

Kompsós

I will put 4 stars instead of 5 as my initial query was not even taken into consideration by a member of their staff.
However after having insisted, Samuel L was so kind to call me within 24 hours and did everything to sort my problem out very shortly.
Thank you again Samuel. The app is great otherwise!

BohoDaisy

I'm still using the free version, as our store is still very small. However, for the orders we do receive, it works out great keeping QuickBooks in sync. I manually added a SKU to my products in Shopify, that have a matching SKU on my inventory in QuickBooks, and my orders and inventory tracking all stay perfectly aligned.

The Fine Market

After a bit of back and forth, all issues we had with this app were solved, it's now working perfectly. Nirav was great at keeping in touch and staying on this until everything worked smoothly; all inventory and sales sync perfectly now, between our Shopify store and Quickbooks.

Previous 1 3