Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Truelove Seeds

This app makes Shopify / QBO integration so easy. We've been using it for a couple years now, and it runs just right 99% of the time. In those rare moments when we've had an issue, I've had great experiences with customer support. Most recently, I worked with Nicholas and he was super helpful and committed to helping me figure out the problem. Very pleased!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find the app easy to work with, with little to no issues and that Nicholas was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Quintessential Tips

Nikhil helped sort the QuickBooks import issue out for us quickly and easily. Thanks, it now works again

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Sage Naturopathic Clinic

Our Shopify wasn't importing to our Quickbooks but Nikhil quickly had answers for us. In short amount of time we had a solution to the problem and things are running smoothly again!

Alpen Schatz Europe

Hamza, of Bold Commerce Merchant Success Quickbooks App, was fabulous. They were patient and diligent and helped me to solve my problem in a professional way. I would highly recommend this APP and their customer support team for a fine service.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so happy to hear thats Hamza provided great service quickly. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out through Live Chat should any questions come up.

Paper Cape

I've been using this app for 18 months and it has, for the most part, seamlessly exported my Shopify data to quickbooks. I had an issue with automatic discounts in Shopify not pulling through but Nikhil at Bold worked quickly to resolve it. I recommend this app to others.

My Rodeo Drive

Love the app. saves so much time . I have had no issues. Customer service is great. Answer questions very promptly. Thank you.

Staycoolnyc

I've been using this app for about 2 months. It saves me so much time. They answer all my questions in a very fast manner, and I got a lot of help from Nikhil

Pretty Kitty Fashion

I find this app very useful to check that our sales are being exported into QuickBooks correctly and the app is easy to use. Whenever I have had any queries Bold have been there to assist me, especially Nick who helped me with my latest enquiry and sorted it straight away. Thank you Nick. Your help is much appreciated.

Essential Dress log

Very impressed with the admin and staff account feature, a real time-saver! recommend, recommend....

Fun Codes

The App drew my attention and I recommend it. The App drew my attention and I recommend it..........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11