Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Wine Globe

Jericho was VERY helpful and quick. The only complaint is that it took 4 days for someone to return the email and schedule the call with Jericho.

Healist Naturals

Jericho was extremely helpful when I had some questions! Very thankful that their support team helped me out so quickly.

Anemone Swim

I had an issue where my orders weren't syncing properly with QuickBooks so I went on the chat and Nick was able to assist me immediately with the issue. They have friendly and easy to reach customer support!

Dooz

I ran into a few issues with this app, but I spoke to a customer service representative, Jericho, who was extremely helpful and patient! I really appreciate the phone support.

Rare Roots

App does a great job exporting to QBO. When there is an issue, they are very responsive. Rony just helped with a sales tax issue we had been having. Great app!

Chinook Marketplace powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.

Had an issue with mapping for years with no interest from support to fix the problem until Rony. He fixed the problem and voila it works.

Wild Valentine

The app is easy to setup and works seamlessly in the background. I had some trouble when I exceeded the number of automatic exports on the free plan but Rony and Rushit were quick to help out via their chat support function. I'd like to see them make the chat support link easier to find (tried the phone number first, there was a voicemail that told me to email, sent an email and received a bounce back saying to chat) but was quickly helped once I did find the chat.

Town Brewery

This app is great, customer support is fantastic. Rony helped me out recently with my business needs syncing Shopify with Quickbooks and it has worked very well.

Kingmakers

We had some initial issues with the set-up but the customer service group was able to provide help getting everything set up correctly and working smoothly. Camila was very friendly and able to solve my mapping issues quickly as was everyone else I chatted with online.
I had another issue later and Naman took care of it quickly and professional. He was great!

Wula Drum

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11