Quiz Builder Pro By Prehook

100% ROI Guarantee with Personalized Product Recommendations!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hello Charlie

Location Australia

Great app! I had tried using a different quiz app but it didn't have all the features I was looking for. Had a few questions while I was setting up my first quiz, and support was really fast and super helpful (thanks, Gen!). First quiz is working really well and I can already see that we're making money from it. Definitely recommend this app.

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, thrilled to hear that you are already seeing positive results from the quiz! Please reach out any time if we can help with anything to help you grow further!

Less Money More Love

Great app- Easy to use, great design, all necessary integrations. Support was super helpful getting set up. Thank you so much. Highly recommend

Reuleaux™ Skin

Extremely simple interface to use - it's very easy to figure out what you need to do to get the job done. Great templates - they are useful for content and copy. Very helpful support.

My Cartoon

Exactly what I was looking for. I tried a few similar apps before but didn't seem to work so smoothly for bigger amounts of products. I'm glad I found this app and I'm very satisfied about the great customer service! Would recommend.

Tomasso Black

Functionality is great, customer service is amazing. Instant support whenever needed with detailed responses and direction.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

I used this app to help me gain leads and collect zero party data. It was easy to setup, I started seeing ROI right away, and I had a fantastic strategy call with Gen who gave me some tips to increase my quiz visibility and ROI. Absolutely fantastic app and well worth the cost. I highly recommend it as a must have for an ecommerce tech stack.

March 10, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, it is very exciting to work with you and see the possibilities of what customer data a quiz can uncover....to your continued success!

Mettalusso

I installed after seeing the free forever pricing structure within the app store and your pricing matrix- which works for my store right now. then after installing the app, it reverted to a pricing only model of $35/monthly.

March 3, 2022

Hi there Christine,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I'm very sorry to hear your experience with Prehook.

Just to be clear, we do have a Free Forever plan, so you do not need to pay anything in order to install the app and build your quiz. You'll only need to upgrade to a paid plan once you need more than 10 engagements.

I have confirmed that you have not been charged anything.

I emailed you a few times, have not heard back yet, but I'd be happy to jump on a call and answer any questions or help you get your quiz set up!

Your satisfaction and success is our primary goal at Prehook, so I do hope that we can make this right for you. Thanks very much, Christine!

- Gen, Co-Founder

Habibi NY

This is an excellent app. It is definitely underused for what it provides. It is easy to use and has significantly helped us in lead gen, conversions, and increased sales. And now after speaking with Gen, we just realized we have not even optimized on how to use this most effectively. Expecting even better results now. The customer support is top-notch and will walk you through each step with patience. For any e-commerce brand considering a quiz, we highly recommend Prehook.

February 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the review, we're so glad to hear that we were able to help you accelerate lsit growth, conversions and sales!

PerfectDD

Great app that easily integrates with Klaviyo, Postscript and Attentive. Lots of custom buildouts available. A little hard to set up initially but once you do it, you get the hang of it and the team is readily available to provide support. Would definitely recommend!

February 10, 2022

Thanks so much for using Prehook and sharing your recommendation of Prehook!

Glad to hear that you were able to customize the quiz to fit your needs!

Assuaged: Be Your Highest Products

Wonderful app and the layout is impeccably designed and allows you to customize your user experience. The pricing and functionality are superbly aesthetic and cost-effective for any small business. Product quizzes are incredibly important for upselling products because the reality is that most people don't really know where to start when making a purchasing decision. This quiz app is an excellent investment for a business to grow and scale in a meaningful way! Thank you so much for supporting our disabled military student mission at Assuaged.com and BeYourHighest.com, we love you!

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback, we are so excited to hear that you are able to create a customized shopping experience!

We certainly agree that a quiz app is a great investment ;-)

Gen