Prehook: Quiz Funnels

Prehook: Quiz Funnels

by Prehook

Drive Revenue and Capture More Leads with Interactive Quizzes

PureFilters

Prehook is an awesome add to our sales funnel which brought us leads which we found converted very well. We saw our conversion rate noticeably rise, and resulted in great ROI on our investment in the Prehook app, Using the app is super easy, and didn't take long to get our quiz going. Great job!

September 24, 2021

We are so glad to hear that your sales funnel has been working in creating leads and conversions! We're thrilled to be a part of your success, keep crushing!

Pup Prints Store

Very useful product. I really like the user experience. You can quickly configure a quiz to make accurate suggestions to your buyers. The experience is very easy to configure and the outcome is very cool! If you are running an eCommerce store, this solution is a no-brainer!

September 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback, we put a lot of effort into making this the easiest quiz builder on the market, so you can build and test very quickly.

A quiz is a great tool for a dog brand and apparel companies, so it's a great fit for Pup Prints Store. Looking forward to your continued success!

Trophy ShapeWear

I absolutely love this app, and the support has been amazing so far. I have been collected leads through this app and linked it with klavio which allows me to segment my audience in my marketing. This is a key app in my automation system. I definitely recommend it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love to hear these results, as you are using the quiz (and the customer data that you get from it) in a very strategic way, and awesome to hear that you're getting the results to back it up!

Looking forward to your continued success!

Smooth&Charming

To whom it may concern, I have been on the scout for months on searching for plugins for my Shopify business. I really got, to be honest, I never received excellent support service like this before. The application/plugin is exactly what I was looking for in my quiz. If Shopify had 10 stars, I would give it without a doubt. Prehook continues with splendid work.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience using Prehook -- our goal is to be a partner in your quiz and growth strategy, so it's been our pleasure to work with you on building out a quiz. Here's to your continued success!

Ella Freda Organics

This app has been a game changer for my skincare store. I create surveys to help me get feedback regarding our products and services, skin concerns and product ideas. Every store needs this to engage with your customers and improve customer services. Great app! I received amazing support to install the app, export survey data and survey suggestions. You guys are simply awesome.

September 2, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Prehook, we are thrilled to hear how it's been a game-changer for you!!

We are here for you as you continue to grow and test new quiz ideas, very excited to help you get to the next level of growth!

Feeling Earthy

Where do I even start! I wrote a quiz for my Shopify store and I found the app extremely user friendly. Throughout the entire process I received the most incredible customer service from Gen, he assisted me with every detail and his responses were prompt and highly efficient. Thank you so much for making this process so enjoyable, I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

September 1, 2021

So happy to hear that it was an enjoyable process for you to build out a quiz--thank you for the glowing review! I'm very excited to see how the quiz can help guide customers to the right product as you educate them on Doshas. to your continued success!

DEZYNR_

using the app was quick and easy! I love how interactive the final product turned out. Definitely looking forward to including more quizzes to my website (www.dezynr.shop)

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for using Prehook, we are thrilled to hear that you love the product. We look forward to helping you sell more awesome earrings with a product recommendation from Prehook!

UNELEFANTE

Great App, awesome support! We have it live on our site and it has given us tons of data to improve our products and customer experience.

August 26, 2021

YES!!! We built Prehook to help merchants capture more customer data to create a better product and customer experience, so thank you very much for sharing your experience!!

nealswarehouse

I had a really hard time uploading this app. Finally in frustration I reached out to them and I finally have the app installed on my online store with 3 quizzes active. I will write ya'll again in about 2 weeks to give you an update on its performance. Here's to my fortune I know these quizzes are going to help so in 2 weeks I'll be letting you know for sure is it real or is it a bust?

Gogh Jewelry Design

It took a while to set it up perfectly. Gen helped me accomplish what I wanted and now the app does everything I had in mind. Superior customer support!

Previous 1 3 4 5