Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 1, 2021

Where do I even start! I wrote a quiz for my Shopify store and I found the app extremely user friendly. Throughout the entire process I received the most incredible customer service from Gen, he assisted me with every detail and his responses were prompt and highly efficient. Thank you so much for making this process so enjoyable, I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Feeling Earthy
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
Prehook replied September 1, 2021

So happy to hear that it was an enjoyable process for you to build out a quiz--thank you for the glowing review! I'm very excited to see how the quiz can help guide customers to the right product as you educate them on Doshas. to your continued success!

August 26, 2021

using the app was quick and easy! I love how interactive the final product turned out. Definitely looking forward to including more quizzes to my website (www.dezynr.shop)

DEZYNR_
Time spent using app: 26 days
Prehook replied August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for using Prehook, we are thrilled to hear that you love the product. We look forward to helping you sell more awesome earrings with a product recommendation from Prehook!

August 25, 2021

Great App, awesome support! We have it live on our site and it has given us tons of data to improve our products and customer experience.

UNELEFANTE
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
Prehook replied August 26, 2021

YES!!! We built Prehook to help merchants capture more customer data to create a better product and customer experience, so thank you very much for sharing your experience!!

August 25, 2021

I had a really hard time uploading this app. Finally in frustration I reached out to them and I finally have the app installed on my online store with 3 quizzes active. I will write ya'll again in about 2 weeks to give you an update on its performance. Here's to my fortune I know these quizzes are going to help so in 2 weeks I'll be letting you know for sure is it real or is it a bust?

nealswarehouse
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited August 24, 2021

It took a while to set it up perfectly. Gen helped me accomplish what I wanted and now the app does everything I had in mind. Superior customer support!

Gogh Jewelry Design
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 17, 2021

Prehook is a great tool if you want to engage with your traffic and capture their preferences and email address. We have a prehook quiz at the top of our home page and we're collecting more data than ever before. Prehook are real people, you can reach out and chat with Gen the co-founder and he'll personally support you. Looking forward to growing our relationship with Prehook.

McKenzie's Meats
Time spent using app: 9 days
Prehook replied August 23, 2021

We are looking forward to growing the relationship with you as well -- we're thrilled to hear about the data that you're gathering with the quiz and ability to engage your customers! Thanks so much for partnering with us!

August 11, 2021

Best Quiz app. We needed to create a quiz that gave us the ability to have strong creative, create multiple quiz funnels, and gave our customers the best rules and conditions to deliver the product that was actually best for them based on their quiz results. This product has been huge for our business and we've had mass customers share how this help improve their customer experience. Also integrates with klayvio perfectly

Hair Craft Co.
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Prehook replied August 12, 2021

Thanks for the review, and sharing your success with Prehook!

A quiz is a perfect use case for a haircare product like Hair Craft Co, so we are thrilled that you're finding value from it, both for your customer experience and what you do with Klaviyo.

We are very excited for your future growth with Hair Craft Co and Prehook!

August 10, 2021

As soon as we installed Prehook and started showing our quiz to website visitors, we saw an instant rise in conversion rates and AOV. It has helped improve our overall website experience and lets us learn more about our customer's pain points and then, recommends the most suitable health products to help solve our customer's problems now. We tried other quiz apps before but Prehook is the best on the app store–simple to set up, easy to use, beautiful design, price competitive, and best of all, it's helped skyrocket our email and SMS subscribers lists! But my favourite feature of Prehook is how the back end functionality has allowed us to use the data to more effectively retarget customers with relevant email marketing content and cross-sells that are driving repeat purchases. Gen and the Prehook team have been super helpful in guiding us to get the most out of the app and improve our quiz results! Personalized marketing is the future of e-commerce and I would highly recommend using the Prehook app for your business. My only regret is, I should've started using it sooner!

Teelixir
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Prehook replied August 11, 2021

YES!!! We are thrilled that you are seeing a list in conversion rate and AOV. You are using the customer data in a very sophisticated manner with Klaviyo, so awesome to hear that the data is improving your omnichannel marketing -- email, SMS, paid ads etc. Thanks for using Prehook, excited for your continued growth!

Edited August 9, 2021

The Prehook team went above and beyond to meet our expectations. They rushed to implement entirely new updates to the Klaviyo "product recommendation" integration at our request and delivered a perfected experience for us and our customers. Incredible. The app itself is wonderful, simple to set up, yet complex enough to accomplish whatever your needs might be. Prehook knocked it out of the park here. Thanks, guys.

Camille Beckman
Time spent using app: 2 months
Prehook replied August 9, 2021

Hi, thanks so much for the review and sharing your experience of working with us. It has been a pleasure to work with you all to ensure that you are able to make the most of the customer data gathered from the quiz. We're excited for your continued growth with quizzes and zero-party data!

August 4, 2021

Hi Guys, this is dparfumgirl and this review is from the best part of me because the makers of this app have gone over and beyond for my store. They created a whole new functionality just for me(they created the currency sign specific to my location in literally less than 24 hours), the support has been amazing i mean they had two separate teams working for lil me. This is hands down the best app for your quizzes. Also since i installed it i have been able to generate revenue from it. Thank you Gen, Thank you AZ. you guys are the very best. Doing my chicken dance lol.

dparfumgirl
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 3 months
Prehook replied August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is a pleasure to work alongside you, and so glad to hear that you're seeing success with your fragrance quiz. to many more chicken dances of success!