ReadyToShip Labels & Tracking

ReadyToShip Labels & Tracking

by Web Publications Pty Ltd

Shipping Labels, tracking, order management for eParcel & more

Vanilla Ozi

I find this app super easy to use. It is sensible and easy to navigate. If I ever have a question, it is answered so quickly via the live chat. I highly recommend this app if you want to make your life easier!

Farm to Hanger

If you want to get a seamless and easy integration, this is it. I was fussing over copying shipping details, not knowing which orders were complete, multiple carriers and wanted to streamline and systemise. This has been amazing. Orders come in, I select the carrier and it populates, Ta-da style!
Getting the details off my carriers to integrate was the only delay to this plug and play style app.
Now I simply select the orders going out, print the labels and manifest and I'm done. It updates my store and triggers the email to the customer to notify of package details while I carry on with other tasks. Fabulous.

Detailing Shed

To Nathan and Team,
This is my favorite App. It cuts down time during the fulfillment of my orders. Support is great 10 out of 10, including great advice. If you need a Dymo Shipping Printer, you can also purchase one directly for the Ready to ship store. They also provide you with important updates on shipping.

Crystal Visions Store

This app has been super helpful, and I couldn't do business the way I do without it. It saves me so much time.

Sue the Boy

This app has helped me greatly, If I ever have a problem understanding something, I get support within minutes via email troubleshooting anything that has popped out with a problem. A+

Crate Crochet

Very happy with this app! Saves me so much time. I also use MyPostBusiness (AusPost) and the CSV works everytime. Help is always super quick, friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

Tealifeaustralia

Very good app, didn't shop around much to see what else is out there but I'd imagine options are abit limited in Australia.
Takes care of e-parcels for me so that I don't need to go through the horrible AU POST e-parcel system directly. In fact if you use e-parcel with shopify I think this app or something else like it is probably mandatory as there's no direct syncing between shopify and e-parcel.

Support has been good while I learned the ropes. It's not too hard and most should be able to learn it fairly quickly.

Saintbelford

Saves me 15-60 minutes a day. And so easy to use. Thanks fam

Hobby1

Easy to use, saves so much time when shipping. Highly recommended

Oscar Natural

Brilliant. ReadyToShip has been brilliant from day one. Support is 10/10 too. Just love it when software works seamlessly.

Previous 1 3 4