ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 28, 2022

an excellent service! I am so grateful for the help and support. App works brilliantly and the support is the best. I highly recommend this app to any store operating within Australia and using eParcel like us

Mrs Edgar
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 20, 2022

I've been using Ready to Ship for about 3 years now, and it's been great for my business (I couldn't imagine going back to the days of manually creating labels). As my business grows, I'm always thinking of more efficient ways to approach fulfilment, so when questions come up, the team at Ready to Ship are extremely responsive and helpful in providing answers/coming up with solutions :)

Hey Duvet™
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 18, 2022

Amazing app! We send both packages through AusPost, and padded mailers using tracked envelopes... as far as we can find - ReadyToShip is the ONLY APP that allows us to print standard postage lables (for envelopes). Support is based in Australia and always reponsive (even after hours which is crucial for a startup small business), and is really cost effective! 100% would recommend to ANY BUSINESS!

Totts Creative
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 13, 2022

nice app, good service. easy to install and organize shipping. if add more feature to select , that would be wonderful.

arccomputer
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 30, 2022

Customer Service team is super helpful, Ready to Ship have been incredible with accommodating some of our super specific needs! Easy to use and visually accessible (if you're not sure how to do something, you can usually work it out by just looking.)

Mr Roses
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 22, 2021

I've used this for a year and whilst the app functionality was fine, the customer support/service has been very poor.

Organising Life Beautifully
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 25, 2021

Ready to ship is great. Makes everything so much easier. The amount of time it has saved me I wish I got it years ago. Also the app developers are quick to help and answer any questions you have.

Hey Polly
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 23, 2021

Before ready to ship, I was printing the order forms, packing orders. Writing the order number on the parcel, then manually creating the labels by entering the shipping details. It was a tedious and long process, I wish I had known about to ready to ship earlier. Now I can print my order forms and labels in one go instead of doing it one by one. By doing so, I now have more time to focus on more important tasks. Their customer service is amazing. The team respond fairly quick & go above and beyond to resolve any enquiries or issues. For example, I wasn't sure how to back-log my orders that were more than 7 days old. I messaged the team and they did it all within 15 minutes. ☺️

Boba Barista
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 27, 2021

I have used ready to ship with my woo commerce store and now with my current shopify store. It is such a great platform and it worked well with both woocommerce and shopify. I was really reluctant to use at first but now I couldn't do without it. It is so easy and quick to use, their support is great and it is an Australian company, what more can you ask for.

The Sockery
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited July 3, 2021

At ilovetunics.com we have been using Ready To Ship for years now and highly recommend it as the amount of time it saves is phenomenal! Also, customer service is amazing! any questions or issues we've had have been answered in a few hours

I Love Tunics