ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

by Web Publications Pty Ltd

Shipping Labels, Tracking, Rates for eParcel & more

Games We Played

This app is awesome and timesaving. It integrates perfectly with the Australia Post Eparcel system and makes shipping orders very easy. Everything from packing lists, invoices, shipping labels and manifests work as advertised. I have used others but I will be staying here. Highly recommend.

The Bearded Chap

Great app that does what it says it does. The support team is very responsive and always there to help.

Georgie Paws

Using this app has streamlined our online businesses by keeping records in one place as well as easy picking and packing. We have not had an order mix up since being able to print shipping labels with packing slips.

Banz Australia

This app has worked out perfectly for my Australian business. It integrates perfectly with the Australia Post Eparcel system and makes shipping orders very easy. Everything from packing lists, invoices, shipping labels and manifests work as advertised. Highly recommend.

Vanity Collections

I've been using Ready to Ship for well over 12mths and it's amazing. Saves me so much time. I use Eparcel, Sendle and Fastway on it for shipping options. It creates the invoice, pick list and shipping label for me and I've even attached my Etsy store to it. Super easy to use. Customer service never far away if I have a query and super affordable. Thanks guys for a great app! Love it.

Saffron Road

My online store suddenly started to scale and we were processing more orders than we could handle! We had been doing labels manually, and I knew I wanted to set this up batch printing labels and have it all linked to Australia Post, but I didn't know how? I set up an EParcel account with Australia Post and then linked this to the Ready to Ship App, (granted it took me a while to master, like most things online) but it is just BRILLIANT. I can store my pre-orders in a separate tab, print all my international, express and standard labels so easily. The app updates the tracking numbers to our online store and it saves me hours and hours of time inputting data. The guys were super patient and helped me every step of the way. I'm not one to gush in a review, but this has just been such a great addition to my online shop. LOVE IT @!@!

Mask Co.

BE CAREFUL. Ok, let’s go form the start. A very unorganized, clunky platform. The platform is also incredibly slow. Takes ages for pages load and update even when refreshed. Makes everything very confusing! The software also looks woeful.

Worst of all – horrible customer service. I tried contacting they guys by phone but rang out 5 times. Jumped on live chat and was told I need to ‘call for further assistance’! The gentleman would not (or did not offer) to call me to answer the questions I had. Considering they have their own software, it’s vitally important they provide adequate CS. Very frustrating. Absolutely no effort was made to REALLY want to help.

Ready To Ship have a long way to go if they want to be big players in their niece. Awful, dated software and sub-optimal CS. FAIL.

AmiSoleil

We use my business post and have been using Readytoship for the last 3 months. It has been fantastic and the support is amazing. Thank you!

Curlyhair.Shop

Cut down my order fulfilment time and saved me so many hours! Easy to use, affordable and a great service. It's life changing.

Confetti Rebels

I'm a week into my trial and 99% sure I will continue to use this app. I'm not happy with eParcel but wanted to use my Aus Post MyBiz account and it syncs great with Shopify... Such amazing response with the service guys too. Thumbs up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6