ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking | Reviews

by Web Publications Pty Ltd

Shipping Labels, Tracking, Rates for eParcel & more

Hey Polly

Ready to ship is great. Makes everything so much easier. The amount of time it has saved me I wish I got it years ago. Also the app developers are quick to help and answer any questions you have.

Boba Barista

Before ready to ship, I was printing the order forms, packing orders. Writing the order number on the parcel, then manually creating the labels by entering the shipping details. It was a tedious and long process, I wish I had known about to ready to ship earlier. Now I can print my order forms and labels in one go instead of doing it one by one. By doing so, I now have more time to focus on more important tasks. Their customer service is amazing. The team respond fairly quick & go above and beyond to resolve any enquiries or issues. For example, I wasn't sure how to back-log my orders that were more than 7 days old. I messaged the team and they did it all within 15 minutes. ☺️

The Sockery

I have used ready to ship with my woo commerce store and now with my current shopify store. It is such a great platform and it worked well with both woocommerce and shopify. I was really reluctant to use at first but now I couldn't do without it. It is so easy and quick to use, their support is great and it is an Australian company, what more can you ask for.

I Love Tunics

At ilovetunics.com we have been using Ready To Ship for years now and highly recommend it as the amount of time it saves is phenomenal! Also, customer service is amazing! any questions or issues we've had have been answered in a few hours

Cuffed.com.au

Ready to Ship is the most important app we use outside of Shopify. Great design, quick to setup and get the hang of and their live Australian support is excellent. The app saves us hours of time each day.

Sassy & Arbee

This app has literally saved my sanity, and my business. Ready to Ship integrates perfectly with both Etsy and Shopify and allows me to have all of my orders from both platforms in the one place, and this in turn has seen a dramatic decrease in order fulfillment errors. Support is always on hand to answer questions. Highly recommend

Form And Grace

ReadyToShip integrates seamlessly with Shopify.
It was very simple to install.
The screen layout is logical and intuitive making it very straightforward to use.
Great support from Nathan and the team.
It simplifies the task of shipping orders.
We have integrated it with Aus Post's eParcel so the whole process from start to finish is automated without the need to re-type or cut and paste anything.
We also use it with our Magento, Ebay and Amazon stores. It's just as good there.

Aroma Kaz

Love love love this app. Saves me so much time, corrects addresses, and the back end is so easy to use.

Games We Played

This app is awesome and timesaving. It integrates perfectly with the Australia Post Eparcel system and makes shipping orders very easy. Everything from packing lists, invoices, shipping labels and manifests work as advertised. I have used others but I will be staying here. Highly recommend.

The Bearded Chap

Great app that does what it says it does. The support team is very responsive and always there to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7