ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

by Web Publications Pty Ltd

Shipping Labels, Tracking, Rates for eParcel & more

Saffron Road

My online store suddenly started to scale and we were processing more orders than we could handle! We had been doing labels manually, and I knew I wanted to set this up batch printing labels and have it all linked to Australia Post, but I didn't know how? I set up an EParcel account with Australia Post and then linked this to the Ready to Ship App, (granted it took me a while to master, like most things online) but it is just BRILLIANT. I can store my pre-orders in a separate tab, print all my international, express and standard labels so easily. The app updates the tracking numbers to our online store and it saves me hours and hours of time inputting data. The guys were super patient and helped me every step of the way. I'm not one to gush in a review, but this has just been such a great addition to my online shop. LOVE IT @!@!

Mask Co.

BE CAREFUL. Ok, let’s go form the start. A very unorganized, clunky platform. The platform is also incredibly slow. Takes ages for pages load and update even when refreshed. Makes everything very confusing! The software also looks woeful.

Worst of all – horrible customer service. I tried contacting they guys by phone but rang out 5 times. Jumped on live chat and was told I need to ‘call for further assistance’! The gentleman would not (or did not offer) to call me to answer the questions I had. Considering they have their own software, it’s vitally important they provide adequate CS. Very frustrating. Absolutely no effort was made to REALLY want to help.

Ready To Ship have a long way to go if they want to be big players in their niece. Awful, dated software and sub-optimal CS. FAIL.

AmiSoleil

We use my business post and have been using Readytoship for the last 3 months. It has been fantastic and the support is amazing. Thank you!

Curlyhair.Shop

Cut down my order fulfilment time and saved me so many hours! Easy to use, affordable and a great service. It's life changing.

Confetti Rebels

I'm a week into my trial and 99% sure I will continue to use this app. I'm not happy with eParcel but wanted to use my Aus Post MyBiz account and it syncs great with Shopify... Such amazing response with the service guys too. Thumbs up.

Fine Art Posters

Took me a little while to get the hang of using this app, I'm so NOT a techie person, but the help from ReadyToShip staff is terrific, really fast response time with lots of handy tips to get you moving quickly. 5 stars service.

Fantasy Art Trading

I use this app to sync all of our parcels to send and it is amazing, saves so much time and effort to manually add everyones order. Well worth installing and the support is beyond amazing.

Elena Bath and Body

I am loving the app, it is so easy to use and makes my life and shipping so much better. very much recommended

Jennen Shoes

Amazing software and customer service. We've been using eParcel for a while, but we spend approx. 4 minutes creating one consignment. With this new software, we save so much time and money, plus human error is minimised substantially. Thank you! From Jennen Elevator Shoes Melbourne.

Pimp my high chair

So easy to use, really easy to connect Aus Post API, almost instant setup, and makes the parcel label process so easy. The guys online are really helpful also and answer questions quickly - eg, Nathan, Brendan. Thanks again! Highly recommended using this 3rd party service to connect to Aus Post.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6