Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Sadotech

Looks good so far, will adjust as I see fit

The Trendystore

I haven't had the opportunity to test all the features yet, but so far I really feel like I won't be able to handle my abandonned carts without GhostMonitor ever again! 5 stars, that's for sure!

Minikin Baby

5 star for sure! Haven't had the chance to test all of the features but it's awesome so far!

Marcomarcounderwear

This App is great. I'm gaining a great amount of revenue and it's very simple to use! Simply amazing!

4della Thong

I think that ghost monitoring app is a very good app because it captures all your abandoned cart and it saves a lot of time and money and I recommend this app for anyone to join the app it's well worth it and I'm very happy with it!!

Twigs And Twirls

Good...good dashboard and good support. I have recovered some revenue thru it too.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Wish I had found this earlier! Great app and so easy to use and much better priced than competitors

Go Horse Lover

I love this app. It shows me exactly who is attempting to put items in their carts, s well as those who actually place items in their carts but don't make a purchase. The 3 email sequence is a very effective way to get people back to your shopify store to complete their purchase.

Barriault Ranch

Ghost Monitor has been a great app so far, Wonderful Customer Service too!

Bvstore 24145

I think its a great app. But haven't seen any benefits from it yet.