Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited December 23, 2019

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.v

AirPodsGod
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
December 18, 2019

Not clear on how to set it up. It would be a 5 star if the instructions to setting up were more clear and easy to use.

HIPPIES.COM
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 9, 2019

It is really easy to use and helpful. This app gave me a large amount of customers and I am very thankful. It is amazing to have such a good tool for free.

My Hairpire
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
December 7, 2019

Review body

Honeybee Herb
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
December 6, 2019

Estou começando a usar o app, espero que valha muito apena, estou no plano free e estou ansioso para ver os resultados dessa belezinha...

Store Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 6, 2019

simple but effective to use can be abit complicated at first but fine once you have had a fiddle around with it.

EAR BUDZS
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
December 2, 2019

I used app to help me on black friday, a bit tricky to figure out how to use it so far but we will see

Oberle's Wood Decor
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 29, 2019

I cant make to make the pop-ups pop up... do thats the purpase of this app I supose :) Can someone help?

WOEF Boetiek
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited November 21, 2019

i try it and i like it very helpful to my online store and it drives a lot of customer to my store. thank you

DN VENTURE ONLINE STORE
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 15, 2019

Until thats its looks like it works well, lets see on the time, thanks for this app. I dont know what to say more i jsut start with thats, i will let you know :)

Illuminhome.com