Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

GoodFoodBar

Location India
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Soo delicious!!!!!!!!!! Darun darun patali just Awesome.. love it a lot.....Wonderful product.. Delicious....

Spells and Psychics

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I really like this app and it works really well for my store. Only been using it a couple of days but this far I am very happy. Thank you

magicpen

Time spent using app About 1 month

i like how it doest . i definitly recommanded for conversions of your store . its free and completed ,thank you

January 25, 2021

Thank you for leaving the great review and recommending the app to other merchants. All the best!

QBW Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app 29 minutes

I use this app to get traffic and more sale as I hope and it's look good and I believe so. and you can...

January 25, 2021

We hope that it will help you boost sales. Thank you for the review.

KiingKreatiions

Unsure. Pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to user our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you fully experienced the app on your store. In case you need any help you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

Luna Rose Boutique Co.

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Unsure. Kind of being pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it. Very weird.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to reinstall the app and our support team will help you set up the app. All the best!

nursebossstore

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 23 minutes

This app is awesome. I love how it makes my website looks. I recommend this to any online seller using shopify.

ZuroFit

Location Egypt

I use it to help me get more sale, and it is really cool to have such an option on my website, great app

United brands SKW

Location Belgium

Veeeeeeeeery good app, love how it works. Gives excellent feedback!! Very nice to have in the storee

Seratoniq

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat app