Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

EVUM

I liked the app, importantly the fact that it is free of cost and helped me bring out social proof .

October 21, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and the functionality it provided to you. We hope that it will improve conversion on your shop.

Expressmegamart.com

Couldn't belive i could get my things here..till I check when I saw there ads and see that expressmegamart is the best with very fast delivery ..

October 21, 2020

Well, thank you for adding the review. We wish you luck for more sales on your store.

Rar Online Shop

awesome great app i think it can help to boost our sales on our store thank you so much on this app

October 21, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us. Thank you for the review.

Ayla & Lara

Very easy to use and good service. This helps with my sales conversion and genuine. Thank you very much.

October 21, 2020

We are happy that our app is boosting your sales. Thank you so much for sharing your honest review with us and the community.

oneclick.ph1

I USED THIS APP AND THIS IS GREAT APP THANK YOU FOR THIS KIND OF APP THANK YOU VERY MUCH HIS IS IM SURE TO BE A GREAT HELP

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and liking the app. Our team is happy to read what your wrote. Good luck for more sales.

triple m world

i have used the app hoping it will work will give better review when i see it working for me thank you

October 21, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We hope that our app will improve your conversion and you will soon update your review after using it on your store for some time. All the best!

onemarcs

ottima app la consiglio!! grafica ottima e facile da usare provare per credere!
mi ha cambiato lo store in meglio

October 21, 2020

We're happy that you liked the app and found it useful. Thank you for adding the review and recommending the app to other merchants.

SCUBA.co.za

great app to show recent sales. works as advertised, easy set up. also free, compared to other apps that do the same and charge, this is a good add onto your site

October 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your honest review with the community. We hope it will boost sales on your store. Thank you for the review and recommending the app.

Abundant Health LLC

Yes, I use it first of all its quite hectic as it won't set up on-site without review which is really disgusting. I won't recommend to other stores owners

October 20, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Adding review is optional to use our free app. Kindly connect with our support team using in-app contact form and share your query with us. We'll be glad to help you set up the app accurately.

maison mo

excelente plataforma se puede hacer todo lo que quieres aunque te obligan a escribir reseñas, de igual forma vale la pena

October 20, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We are thankful for writing great words about the app. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 242 243