Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Twelve34 Co.

nice app highly recommended using every one .this is a good app great experience would love to use again

January 26, 2021

We're glad to see this great review and recommendation. We hope the app will help you achieve your goals. Cheers!

Shop Chef AJ

I used this app to pump up my sales. I have yet to make any hence I just downloaded so there fore I am unable to produce an excellent review but everything seems good so far. So thank you so much. Thanks.

January 26, 2021

We are hopeful that once you have few sales on hand, our app's built in sales booster will kick in to optimize conversion and start boosting the sales. Thank you for the review and all the best!

Southern Sporting Goods LLC

This helps show customers see your recent sells Very good app for your store. I would highly recommend it

January 26, 2021

Thank you for liking the app and recommending it to the community. We wish you luck for many sales to come.

Nighttimekloset

Good App, hope to enjoy and very easy to navigate. Very quick to add on webiste. Download was very quick. I enjoy it very much

GoodFoodBar

Soo delicious!!!!!!!!!! Darun darun patali just Awesome.. love it a lot.....Wonderful product.. Delicious....

Spells and Psychics

I really like this app and it works really well for my store. Only been using it a couple of days but this far I am very happy. Thank you

magicpen

i like how it doest . i definitly recommanded for conversions of your store . its free and completed ,thank you

January 25, 2021

Thank you for leaving the great review and recommending the app to other merchants. All the best!

QBW Shop

I use this app to get traffic and more sale as I hope and it's look good and I believe so. and you can...

January 25, 2021

We hope that it will help you boost sales. Thank you for the review.

KiingKreatiions

Unsure. Pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to user our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you fully experienced the app on your store. In case you need any help you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

Luna Rose Boutique Co.

Unsure. Kind of being pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it. Very weird.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to reinstall the app and our support team will help you set up the app. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 286 287