Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Women Clothing Online Store21

Great app, really helps with the promotion of my store, truly a must-have. Adding the app to my store is probably one of the best decision I've made this far.

TheExclusive Cart

thank you it looks good as i used it is working fine and looking forward to setup fourther hope it works good

Indiancartz

so far so good. the features of app are really promising. completely satisfied with the support staff also. TOP APP as I am going to use it continuously in future.

ALTERBABE

The app doesn't work and I contacted the support and after a few days they still didn't contacted me and didn't help me.

July 22, 2021

We see that app is working just fine on your store. Please check and let us know if you see any issue in your account. Our team is available to help you out.

We hope that app will help you boost sales.
All the best!

Sinnfulthings Boutique

App Isn't working very disappointed...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 22, 2021

The app is working just fine on your store. Please check and let our support team know if you see any issue in your account. They'll be glad to help you.

We hope that app will help you boost sales.
All the best!

Lektro.lt

Thank you, I super like it, recommended to use, but when I deleted it it doesn't work again after instalation

Clthshop-Fashion Dresses for Women

The app doesn't work and the support doesn't exist. I sent 3 requests to fix the issue and no one is answering. Who can help me?

manaiathelabel

I am currently trialling this app and I've heard such great things about it. I can't wait to see where my business grows using this app. Thank you!

Shoppable

The app doesn't work and the support doesn't exist. I sent 3 requests to fix the issue and no one is answering. I m very sorry I have to delete the app.

July 20, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are unable to look into your account because the app is uninstalled.

We suggest you to reinstall the app and let us know so our team can help you set it up and fix the bug in the account if any.

We'll be looking forward for your response because with your help we'll be able to boost your sales.

Infinity-geschenkbox

cant say much , need to test it the app first and see if the result will fit to the shopify shop or not

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 334 335