Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

American Christmas Products

I had a question about a message I was getting about new orders. I got great support and felt completely at ease asking questions. The support was great.

perfUUm

Great app! Simple to use and never caused any issues with my site. Anytime I've reached out they have responded, even at midnight on a Saturday! Definitely a great app to have!

Woodle & Company

I had a support question at 9pm on a Friday night and someone was there to help and get it fixed! You don’t see support like that anymore. Great App! Great Support Team!

Detect-Ed Australia

Great app, and the best live chat support I've ever experienced. Really helpful advice and information. I would definitely reccomend Sales Pop Up.

ALFA ATHLEISURE

great customer service. Fast response and super helpful from Nathan. The app is pretty easy to use.

Swiftpoint

I've just gotten started but so far this app seems quick to set up, easy to use and the live chat support has been great.

Hous

Very useful app and the best part is it won't cost anything unless you actually gain sales from the app!

Tidal Hair

Great app to add confidence to your customer during their purchasing journey. They also have a great support team!

Maasai Cultural Market

i used this app. its exactly what i needed, to boost my sales and make my clients gain confidence,
thanks for your help

trips tools

A fantastic APP! Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. The man named Daniel is really helpful. He informed me well and helped me a lot at every stage. I would recommend this app unreservedly.