Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

River Raised

Really fast and easy to install and setup! Excited to see how it converts. Hoping it helps increase black Friday sales!

November 24, 2020

We're hopeful too that app will help in boosting sales. Thank you so much for adding review and good luck for the sales.

Devilstone Brewing Co.

Great app for generating sales. Easy to set up and navigate and it's free so is completely risk free

November 24, 2020

We are grateful for this awesome review. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

IPlove Epilator

ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH! SO EASY TO USE ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Lit Candles

Great app and really lets me customize my sales pop ups! I like that it officers a countdown as well!

ShoppoMan

I love this app for the reason it creates scarcity. It is easy to use app. I recommend shopify users to add it.

Kerstcorona.nl

Ik ben een eigen website aan het opzetten en deze app werd mij ten zeerste aanbevolen. Weet dus nog niets van gebruik, gemak en dergelijk. gr. FS

November 23, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We hope it will perform well on your store and we encourage you to add the review later when you have full experienced the app on your store.

CLEMAURA

Wie bekomme ich die Zeit vom verkauf auf deutsch? Wäre echt mega wenn hier jemand eine weiß ich sage danke

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with our support team and they will be glad to assist you. All the best!

GloFre Skin

I’ve just installed it and am yet to try it out within the next few days. So far it seems very straightforward

November 23, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. We hope that our app will perform well on your store and improve conversion. Good luck for more sales.

Ocean Bella

November 23, 2020

We are so glad that you loved the app and its functionality. Thank you so much for the review and recommending the app to other merchants.

Teté Plata

Todavía no puedo opinar a fondo pero con lo que he visto en descripción de la app y su configuración me parece muy adecuada, interesante para incentivar las ventas y fácil de configurar.