Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Mates Rates Auto Parts

Awesome app. Did exactly what I needed it to do and exceeded expectation.
Very happy with the results.

September 15, 2020

This awesome review has made our day! Thank you very much.

L.E.Design

fastsdfasdfa df asdf adfsdfasd sdfasdfsadfsdfffdfjasdl;kfnasldkfnaslkdnfasklnfalsknfdlasndflksanfdlkasnfdlkas

September 15, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We encourage you to update it later once you have full experienced our app on your store.

The American Pet Club

Great app for sales pop up. It helps me alot to boost my sales everyday. I would recommend to everybody.

September 15, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words. Glad to know that you're happy with the app's performance. Thanks you for the review and recommending the app.

Wise.Cart.PH

awesome, would recommend this to all my ecommerce friends so they can also boost their sales everyday using this app

September 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review and recommending the app to other fellows.

Clawz N Pawz Pet Boutique

very easy to use this app, have been using it for awhile will continue to use it. It allows soon to be customers to see items other customers have purchased.

September 15, 2020

We are thankful for this great review. We hope our app will continue to help you improve your sales. Good luck!

𝗘𝗖𝗢 𝗝𝗖𝗞𝗧𝗦

Punjabi Dabba

Nice.... Really easy and fast to add, will review and add further updates when i work on this for like a week.

September 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome resew. We'll be looking forward for the updates and hope that you'll be happy with the app's performance.

812 Vintage

Great app love how easy it is to use! cant wait to use it more and find out more about the app! love shopify!

September 14, 2020

We are happy to see that you liked the app. We hope it will improve conversion on your store. Good luck!

Posh Couture 14

I use this app to show customer or soon to be customers items that have just sold, in the hopes that they will make a purchase and so far so good. I get customer that click and purchase from these pop ups.

September 14, 2020

We are glad that app is performing well on your store and boosting your sales. Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

Rebate