Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Contempo ®

the app is really nice. it helps in increasing impulse buying...................................................................

Eleven tienda

is great!!! so easy to use and the people can see your reals coustomers in the page!!! thanks for this.

Pijouletta

I am excited to see its effect on my new web store, hopefully it will work and increase Pijouletta's credibility and customers' confidence

Fab Boutique & Etc

Love the app. I definitely hopes it drives more sales and hope my customers love it. My only issue is one of my photos show as Coming soon, instead of the actually photo. Submitted a help ticket for the issue.

Boxeous

im excited to use this app...listening from other users i think this would help increase my conversion..........

elliecoo

nice app. hope it will boost sales. it also looks nice. i would recommend it to anyone using shopify

Tot Outlet

Muito interessante e uma ótima estratégia para aumentar as conversões, eu recomendo este aplicativo.

Marx E-commerce

This app is so amazing it helped me make a stock countdown on my Shopify store thanks a lot. I would recommend to new people.

July 30, 2020

We are glad to read that you liked the app and also recommended it to other users. Thank you for the review.

Tubarão Store

Adorei o produto, superou minhas expectativas. O produto chegou em 2 semanas, veio bem embalado. Recomendo!!!

July 30, 2020

Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

Dee’s Homeware

It looks really good and proves purchases have been made on my store giving confidence and it’s free!

July 30, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us and the community. We hope it will boost your sales at no cost.