Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof Trust, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

DaBrandz.com

Literally just installed the app, based on the reviews and the customer service is outstanding right off!

Just4U

I really appreciate the support available to help setting things up! I can't wait to see its impacts on my sales.

Licuado Wear

The sales pop up is great. Beware on changing the names of your product image file names. It will cause the product images to no longer show up until new sales are made.

Alkaline Balls

Great fast support! Just downloaded the app but so far everything is great. So far see it was a smart choice.

Thelavishlooks

Customer care was very helpful and responded fast. Great job with explaining features. I def recommend this app for your store.

GLAM Bijuterii

Quick set up and very good customer care. I recommend the application :) Very easy to use and it looks great !

careskin

Alan from the CareCart was of great help :) thank you. Fast and detailed responses. I was worried about the subscription charges, however I was reassured that charges will apply only after the app has helped me revenue 100$.

NinaWigs

I HIGHLY RECOMMED THIS APP TO ANYONE LOOKING TO MAKE SALES IN THEIR STORE. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ARE AMAZING

The Watch Protect Company

prompt reply by real people.. solved the problem - can't ask for much more! Great app and great service

PINKY-MONKEY

Just installed the App, Daniel from the customer care is really helpful, the app too looks quite useful!!