Sales Popup Conversion Pro , 4,231 reviews

4.8
March 1, 2023

Bad customer services. We added only Countdown Timer . Looks ugly in our website then we contacted customer service. Luis`s reply "It might be as exact as our photo because your store theme is different from this theme."

Flextail
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
Care Cart replied March 2, 2023

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and regret the inconvenience. Our customer support manager has contacted you via email. Please reinstall the app; the team will ensure it meets your requirements. We are here for you.

February 28, 2023

Absolutely Amazing Service by Luis! Helped to setup the app and make sure it was running smoothly. I definitely recommend this app.

Sol Candles & Scents
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Care Cart replied March 2, 2023

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback and recommendation. We are super glad that our live support team addressed your queries adequately. All the best!

February 28, 2023

Le service client est incroyable, Luis a été une aide très précieuse dans la configuration de mon compte et des notifications d'achat !

Caaly
France
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
February 28, 2023

Thank you for the good helping and services! I recomanded everybody to work with sales pop up converesion pro!

Lusile
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
February 28, 2023

Sam was an amazing help through the live support. the app is amazing, highly recommend! High quality urgency features that will be sure to drive your pages conversion rates!!

Innovur
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
February 28, 2023

So helpful and available when I need them! Very good service and I am happy with them. Definitely recommend.

theaussio
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 28, 2023

Support is just amazing and instant! I wasn't expecting to be able to open up the chat bubble and start talking to someone right away!

Hunt The Night
Time spent using app: 8 days
February 27, 2023

Fantastic Customer support and very easy to set up , Luis was a great help in setting up the App . Highly Recommend these guys

shoecare 247
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
February 27, 2023

solid app I use it on 3 stores, i like the customization and the fast customer service with the live assitance chat.

T-lab Europe
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 25, 2023

customer service helped me very quickly on something i didnt know what to do. was super fast. thankyou

himherhome