Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

KingKing Shop

I'm using this app to increase sales. Waiting to see results. Very excited to see how it works for my business.

March 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing the review. We're hopeful you'll have good results in terms of sales.

Vimaro

Still figuring out how the app works. We need to add more products to get the job done. But so far so good!

March 27, 2020

Appreciate the time you took to share your review with the community. Our support team is available for help, just in case.

RIVER ROAD CLOTHING CO.

just downloaded this app. so far so good. still figuring it out. i will come back and review again once I figure it out. ill be back.

March 27, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. Review is optional and we encourage you to update it once you have more experience with the app.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, please contact our support team.

Youth Naturel Remedies

I am using this app to gain trust and as social sales proof and it has increased my sales. Highly recommended.

March 27, 2020

We're happy that you're pleased with the results. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Chamax Cards

Great app! Super easy to set up, exactly what I am was looking for. Tried other ones and they weren't nearly as good.

March 27, 2020

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you were looking for. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems like we achieved that goal with you.

Charlie's Planet

I can't access any features because every time I try, I have to verify my store, which takes me back to the dashboard to where I click to change customization it just takes me back to verify, making it a pointless loop. Besides that, the...

March 27, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team has reached out to you via email to learn more about the issue. Please share your experience with them to help us resolve it for you.

Flexy Gym

great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it great so fart i realy love it

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any queries you can contact our support team.

PUPPYBAZAR

Acabo de instalarla y no la he podido usar, pero tiene muy buena pinta, deseando empezar a poder usarla.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for the review. It is optional to share the review. We encourage you to update your recent experience of the app with the community.

Airtailors

great app,like it very much.i will be back to your guys later to show more details about this sales Pop

March 26, 2020

Your reviews is much appreciated. We hope you update soon with your recent experience of the app. You may reach out to our support team if you need any help. Thanks!

homefoo.uk

I used this app to do popups it's good i recomended since its free is better than others, like this very much。。。

March 26, 2020

Thank you for liking our free app and sharing your recommendations to others.