Sales Pop up Pro

Sales Pop up Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Zomakelife

I gonna to using it. This app looks very good, the interface is very simple and has the functions I want.

October 15, 2020

We're happy that you liked the app and its found all the desired functionality. Thank you for adding this great review.

Changing Room Boutique

I absolutley love this app thus far. This is my 2nd day using it so I would like to provide an update later on down the road. So far it is amazing!

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to know that you're already liking the app and we'll be looking forward for the update. Again thanks and good luck for more sales.

askddeal

very useful app , must try and install in your shopify store for free sales booster .
it is increasing my sales daily and i am totally satisfied

October 15, 2020

We believe this review would be very helpful for other merchants as it is encouraging for us. Thank you and all the best!

Pandemonium Clothing Club

I was looking for a very easy and useful tool to have the pop ups work and this was very useful i love this app

October 15, 2020

Our team is happy to read what you wrote. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

MAGAZINECASE

goooooooooddddddddddddddd kkjgfjyfbljjhdfdbncgmbjfhkbkhglkgkfvjvkhbkhffjvkhvkjbjlbnljbgkbljhonlkjhjfjufjgvj

October 14, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We request you to update it to reflect your actual experience of using the app on your store.

adidasyeezyshop

jdksadklsadjslakdjlskajdklsadksjdklsadkljsaklsaklsakfklsdhfkjldshfjldksfjdshfjdshfjkdshdjksdfdsfdsfsdfsdfsd

October 14, 2020

Well, this review has made our day. By updating it to share your true experience of using the app would actually help other merchants to learn more about the app and also encourage our team. Thank you very much!

Trippy Soul

Really good app and easy to use. I had a little issue and their customer service helped me very fast!

October 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to add the review. Customer support is our top priority and we're glad that we met your expectations. All the best.

woody foody

I happy to use this app to make more deals. It is very simple to use that and I love this application. thanks

CANTALUNAUS

I used this app to making more deals and deals i made. I love this application because is very intuitive

JerkyPro

Absolutely love the Sales Pop-Ups! The custom themes bring a little pop to our homepage. The pop-ups allow new customers to see recent sales which encourage others to buy also. A++++ All around!