Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

aussie-deals4u

Location Australia

Arya was very helpful. She has a great customer service representative. Highly appreciate her help today

September 28, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app continues to serve your purpose in the best possible ways!

MyKidsGrowth

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Avevo un problema di importazione degli ordini all'interno dell'app, però l'assistenza clienti ha risolto il problema in meno di 10 minuti! Molto soddisfatto.

September 28, 2022

We are quite hopeful that the app will perform on your store efficiently. You can reach out to the customer success team via chat 24/7 just in case you need any help.
Good luck with more sales.

OSITO Oxygen Concentrator

Location China
Time spent using app About 17 hours

A very good software, too rich in features for a newbie like me, haha, like it very much, I will pay for it

September 28, 2022

We are quite hopeful that the app will recover a lot of sales on your store efficiently. You can reach out to the customer success team via chat 24/7 just in case you need any help.
Good luck for more sales.

RADA COLLAB

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using the free app for 3 years now, and it's super easy to setup! Encountered a minor hiccup, and Arya was there to assist in minutes! Thank you so much!

September 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share the honest review and we are glad that our chat team was able to help you properly.
Cheers!

Reiki Attunement Courses

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app and equally as good afterservice. Small query answered immediately. Advice given was easy to follow and I did it myself to give me better understanding even though they offered to do it for me. Very pleased with product and customer support.

September 20, 2022

We appreciate you taking time to share this great review with the community. And, we hope that app will continue to perform on your store.
Thank you for the review!

motherworldonline

Location Australia

I believe after sales support is that thin line between good and best. And with the quick and amazing support this app provides makes is the best.
Developers/Designers did an amazing job in building such a powerful features packed app and support is doing an amazing job in keeping the customers happy about their experience. A big THUMBS UP!!!

September 20, 2022

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for adding this great review. In case you need assistance in the future you know how to reach customer support. All the best!

East Beach Est for manufacture the traditional jewelry

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Really its great app for more sales , I used this app and sold more than my expectations Its easy and smart app

September 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're glad that you were able to recover a lot of sales. Cheers!

Tooley World

Location India
Time spent using app 30 minutes

nice app i am using last 1 year they app help me very much.
customer service is also very good, everything is perfect about this app .
i give 5 star

Upcycle with Jing

Location Finland
Time spent using app 9 minutes

The customer service chat is fast, easy to use and helpful, I feel supported. The problem got solved within 3 minutes!

September 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share this review. We are glad that you liked the app and that our support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently.

All the best!

clickcartin

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

100% Satisfied... My issues are resolved every time... the Customer support is excellent, along with features that increase sales...