Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Noorbyjyoti

I liked the features of this app so far. I'll see how it is going to work. Definately recommmend to others.

Gambolsports

I just installed this app and its simply amazing. also its free currently ! Thanks team.........................................

Farm Stay Berry

Awesome app has helped with getting me more sales I believe. It's easy to use as well and has a very clean interface

Tremaire

Good app. helped generate some revenue for our store. definitely recommend for businesses trying to encourage more sales,

BABNAPS

Great Application. Very Great Support Team! Quick answer. Very professionnal and comprehensive! Recommand it

SincerelyHair

I love this app. The recently purchased pop up allows customers to click on an item they see another customer has recently purchase. It draws them to purchase as well.

Parayass

Looks nice and easy as first impression, let a review later on after some time of use of the application

bellizi.com

mhsrs,mhhjjghjgjhghfhgfhgdfxbvbvnmn,jzuzftzrrsstyygnfgndnfnmuzuzliéoPhéihlpàpiàpihkjgjhgj fgfhgfhgdhdjtzdz

Sparkle Sparkle

There's a lot of features on this app which make it great. However, my theme fought with these features, causing the page to reload and look jumpy. I really recommend this app and will be checking on it later down the road.

lilyel

This app is very practical and the customer service attitude is very good. If you don’t understand, you can answer your questions 24 hours a day.