Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Huepar.store

first time to use this app. hope it will help me lot and it is free for the plan. nice app. nice to meet.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for adding the great review. We hope the app will perform well on your stores and improve the conversion. All the best!

Huepar Online

Well,i just try to use this app. Wish it will help a lot.
Well,i just try to use this app. Wish it will help a lot.

watch time

Super j'aime bcp cette app elle esr tres utile et elle ma permis de faire step up mon taux de conversion

November 16, 2020

We're pleased to know that app is performing well and improved your conversion. Thank you for adding the review and good luck for more sales.

Chill Deal

Like it's sad, the best things are free. Fully funcional options with good edit tool. for me it is perfect.

November 16, 2020

we're pleased to know that you liked the app and we are sure it will bring lot of sales for you. Thank you for the review.

Cosi Baby

I can't review this app because I haven't try it before.
I will tell you when I will have used it. Thank you

November 14, 2020

Adding a review is totally optional to use our free app. We request you to remove it and add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We are hopeful that it will bring lot of sales for you.

EMILAUS

Very nice and clean. Really a great help to me and my shop with its versatile functionality. Would highly recommend.

November 16, 2020

We are happy to read this awesome review. Thank you for liking and recommending the app. All the best!

Skate Fuel

Great app for increasing sales! Really happy with how it looks on the website an increases our social proof

Rangoo-beauty

I used sales pop up It is looking good Let's try more and make money. Nice nice. Recommend ! ........

ezlink4you

It is a tool for improve my business! I'm very satisfied and I will use it for improve the sales of my store!!!

HeyBanana

top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!top!

November 16, 2020

Well, this review has made our day ;)