Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Daughters Of Royalty Boutique & Outlet

I appreciated the support by Daniel. He helped me understand pricing and how the app would work on my shopify store.

Schoene and Son Toys

just added it, great support when setting up. will update when i see how it works. excited to improve sales.

Candace Stribling Jewelry

I had to contact support today and worked with Arya. She was very responsive and eager to assist me with my issue,

Peter and Paul's Gifts

We have generated a lot of sales and conversion rate has increased due to trust factor. sales notification helps new customers check out our recent best sellers.

October 6, 2021

We are happy that you're pleased with the results and that you liked the app. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

HomeTomato

I works perfect and the support is quick and outstanding! I was up and running in less than 5 minutes

Fivestartees

Chris was helpful, understanding. he knows how to guide well and resolved the problem. thank you so much

Race Ready Obstacles

Easy to set up. When all my orders didn't upload right away, Chris was able to manually upload them and get it fixed within just a few minutes. Thanks so much!

Fantasy World Jewelry

Chris was amazing, He helped me a lot and super fast! The app is really good and the customer service too! 100% recommended!

Manuka Honey of NZ

This is a good app. Friendly helpful customer service and the sales pop ups helped increase our conversion rate.

Puzzle Pups

Easy to use, backed by timely support! I was able to get on a chat with Chris within seconds and we were able to resolve an issue quickly.