Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

sporting all

i used this app to help me do find the best article i really like how it does. it would be nice if it did better

July 16, 2020

Thank you for the review. We encourage you to update it with the actual experience of using the app on your store. It's optional though.

In case you need any help, you can reach out to our support team for assistance.

Glamfoxboutique.com

wow GET IT GIRL ITS AMAZING VERY GOOD APP LOVE IT SO MUCH. EASY TO INSTALL AND EASY DIRECTIONS I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND\

July 16, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words and glad that loved it. We hope it will improve your conversion. Thanks and good luck!

Quantoshop

hthetzhetzhtezhtezjzurjkzukjrzufffffgffffrdgthjgkngkndrgk.mrtl.gmrtlögmlögmeölrmgölrtmgöltrmhölmtzhlömzthölmölf

July 16, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review. Adding a review is optional to use our free app, so we request you to update it to reflect the actual experience of using our app on your shop. We wish you good luck for sales.

TrendsNStyle

i have much to say about this product and I can't be writing it all but I will just say thank you to the whole store at large

July 16, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to write your review and rating us 5-star. We hope that our free app will bring lots of sales on your store. Good luck!

Sweet Doggy Dog

perfect app like to download this app always again. its very helpful.thanks a lot for make this app

July 16, 2020

This review has made our day and team is happy to read what you wrote. We thank you to spread the word about us and wish you luck for sales.

Dollhouse-Collection

The request for a review is asked too soon however from what i can see looks like it will be helpful

July 16, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review. Adding the review is optional and we have mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to update it once you have used our app for good so review can reflect your true experience. Good luck!

Passionis Store

This app its help my to get more sales, before this app my sales its been 0 its Awesome. Thanks you :)

July 15, 2020

We are glad to know that our app is producing sales for you. We hope it will continue improving your sales. Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

LaStretta

I like it so far. Downloaded it because I hear a lot of dropshipping YouTubers talk about the app so I decided to give it a try.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your review and liking the app. We are hopeful it will bring sales for your store by improving the conversion. Good luck!

Home Shopping Mnl

excellent app!!! very easy to use. great for beginners like me... this app is what I need for my new shop..

July 15, 2020

This review has made our day. Our team is happy to read what you wrote and we are glad that you found what you needed for your new shop. Good luck for many sales to come.

Auto Accessories PH

I LIKE THIS APP. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I GOT MORE SALES AFTER I DOWNLOADED THIS UP IN MY STORE. I USED THIS APP IN MY 3 DIFFERENT STORES.

July 15, 2020

Wow! We are so grateful for your awesome review and its really nice to know that you're already using it on your all stores. Thank you very much and good luck for more sales.