Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

dimension7

nice, for use it . Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

July 13, 2020

Well, thank you for sharing the review. We encourage you to update it later when you have experienced it for good amount f time on your store, it's optional though.

String Box and Bow

Five starts for installation, all seemed very simple and easy now just wait to see how it works. Stay tuned.

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We're sure that our app will help you improve the sales. Good luck!

Anchaya Market

amazing app! thank for this support and its free!
so good app, added me a lot of style and fancy to my site!

July 13, 2020

We are so glad to see your review. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome words with us and the community. Good luck for more sales.

American Furry

How would you rate this app?
Good app.

There is some lagging issue in sales pop up

July 13, 2020

Well, thanks for taking time to review our free app. We hope it will boost your sales. Good luck! Please share your issue with our support team and we'll be glad to assist you.

adepaexclusive

This is one of the amazing free apps you can ever get. It helps boost my conversions and helps reduce bounce rate. Thanks so much for this app.

July 13, 2020

Our team is happy to read to your review and we are glad that it is already producing results for you. Thanks and good luck!

MEGATECH

Perfecto, cumple con su función y es totalmente gratis, lo recomiendo a todos, tambien le agregaron el contador de tiempo,

July 13, 2020

We are grateful for this perfect review and glad that you are happy to use our app. Good luck for more sales.

Wireless Earbuds Market

amazing app! thank for this support and its free!
so good app, added me a lot of style and fancy to my site!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and liking our free app.

gclproducts

I use it for my web site and i like so fa, i,m still discovring everything. but wat i know now i like it.

FLYLAV

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

朋友仔購物站

it looks quite nice. easy to setup and in this stage it is still free of charge. will start using it today and see how good it is