Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

141 - 150 of 1946 reviews

NZ Elite Trading

Easy to install, great app. will install on my other stores as required.

May 11, 2020

Happy to hear from you. Thank you for the review and installing it on your other stores.

Wellness Saver

great app! would definitely recommend to other shopify users. i enjoy this app cause it persuade buyer

BeautyYaya

love this apps . i could fake the buyers to increase my sales and will m ak emy shop more trusted . thanks

May 11, 2020

Thank you for the review. we used to have this feature but we had to remove it due to change in the Shopify's policy. Once you get original orders then it will start popping up automatically to boost your sales and social proof.

Unique Projector

Very nice app. Helps building social proof as well as boosting sales. Well designed. Really recommended.

duda4like

Aplicativo muito bom. Atendeu o popup que eu queria de forma gratuita. Aparece a notificação na tela.

Tijd voor Fitness

deze app is goed te gebruiken alleen wel even zoeken naar alle instellingen en hoe het gebruikt dient te worden

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We hope it will improve your conversion. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

health-post

Very user friendly, the best scarcity app out there! Worth every dollar and is a must have app for every store owner.

May 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words and the recommendation. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Laser Deals

Loved it. I would use it again and I would tell a friend of a friend to use it because it is a very good app.

May 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

Tech Gadgets

Helped me a lot in my store! I don't know how my life is going to be without this amazing APP. Recommended!

May 8, 2020

We're happy that you're pleased with the results and that our app was able to help you in the store. Thanks for your trust. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

BLVCK.

This application has helped me a lot on my website, I don't know if I could sell so much without it, the best app

May 8, 2020

We are glad that our app has produced results on your store. Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.