Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer

health-for-live

I just use this Application for few times and know a little bit about Popups.
I can tell you more when i know more.

World Shoes México

Aplicando el descuento que tienen ahorita el envio me salio gratis practicamente, tardó un día mas de lo recomendado porque el repartidor no encontraba mi domicilio, pero los tenis todo bien y sin salir de casa.

nice life

It doesn't work without comment,It doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without comment

Coco x Fifi

Nice app, hope I can add countdown timer to selected collections easily aside from turning it on off one by one per product

ClassyCrest

I love this app. It helps a lot. I have generated way more sales ever since I started using this app. I recommend it.

El Tocador de Sofía

It looks pretty cute and gives to customer a reliable aspect of the store. Good graphics and good look

WBack Store

Love this app, simple to use and very helpful! Thank you. Now i'm very confidence that i can improve my sales

Mountlit

I used this app to get reviews on my store. It really helped me reach my sales goal. I would be nice if it got me MORE sales lmao just kidding but seriously amazing program 100/100

Priscilla's Place

I use this app to increase my sales with my online shopping store. This app is efficient and user friendly

Venus Jewels Store

I am currently using this app to drive more sales to my store. Super fantastic service and I would rate 5 out of 5 for giving me dedicated support.
I enjoyed the function of showing the customer review which helps my new customers to have an idea about the products and enables them to make a desicison.