Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Lil’ Jaii’s Boutique

seems confusing. will probably delete if i don’t like it. don’t know why there’s a minimum on a voluntary review

October 28, 2020

Adding review totally optional to use our free app. Please contact with our support team using in-app support form to sort out any kind of confusion. Our team will be glad to assist you.

Bee Unik

this app is best to all type of products and services. so pls check it out now its free and also good app

October 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words and recommending the app to other merchants.

Duncans Slime

amazing. loved it so so much! I just cant stop using this app and love to use it all day eveeryday on my site

October 28, 2020

We're glad to read what you wrote and that you loved the app so much. Thank you for adding the review.

jocozo

Really good to increase traffic and drive the customers to product page! It's performing very well. I fully recommend this app in particular new eCommerce business owner.

October 28, 2020

We are glad to know that app is performing well on your store. Thank you so much for adding this wonderful review and recommending the app to others.

Quero Tudo Agora

Espetacular este aplicativo, está me ajudando muito na conversão de minha loja, vou indicar para mais pessoas

IoTBazaar

October 27, 2020

We're happy to read what you wrote and glad that app is performing well on your store. Thank you for adding this glowing review and recommending the app.

Kaleido Goods

I use the app, it helps me raise my sales. If this app can have a function the same as "Popup Upsell" it would be better.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for adding this awesome review. We request you to share the details of new requirements with our team using in-app contact form. We'll definitely consider it.

HUB

buona app facile da capire, veloce e con molte impostazioni da poter personalizzare, consiglio per migliorare il sito

October 27, 2020

We are thankful for your great review. All the best.

Vertexology

I used this app to boost sales. It looks great so far, thankful they have a free plan available. Thanks

East Ocean Aquatic

It good and it works but its showing sales from my physical POS machine that are not for sale online! Hence, empty notifications would come up and bring my consumers to a page not found.. there's no way to change this except to manually exclude one product at a time..

October 27, 2020

Thank for sharing your feedback. Our team will be working on your store to block POS products for you. If you have more details please contact support via in-app contact form and they will be glad to assist you.