Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Wireless Earbuds Market

amazing app! thank for this support and its free!
so good app, added me a lot of style and fancy to my site!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and liking our free app.

gclproducts

I use it for my web site and i like so fa, i,m still discovring everything. but wat i know now i like it.

FLYLAV

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

朋友仔購物站

it looks quite nice. easy to setup and in this stage it is still free of charge. will start using it today and see how good it is

The Blessed Threads Co

I like it so far. will update as time goes on, but i appreciate the fact that it is easy to set up and is free!

Embrace Your Pace

Great App!! Easy to use, and provides instant results. Would recommend this app to any and all e-commerce stores.

health-for-live

I just use this Application for few times and know a little bit about Popups.
I can tell you more when i know more.

World Shoes México

Aplicando el descuento que tienen ahorita el envio me salio gratis practicamente, tardó un día mas de lo recomendado porque el repartidor no encontraba mi domicilio, pero los tenis todo bien y sin salir de casa.

nice life

It doesn't work without comment,It doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without comment

Coco x Fifi

Nice app, hope I can add countdown timer to selected collections easily aside from turning it on off one by one per product