Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Cocktaiil

Location United Arab Emirates

Thank you for the CS help.. Appreciate your effort to make the service easy and help me to apply my requests... Thanks

The Fitness Candy Company

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great service and really good app. Would definitly recommend for other shopify stores looking for nice add ons

BARBEE DOLL HAIR BOUTIQUE LLC

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to use app.. Custom Service is A1 ,not to mention the fast reply when i needed help with anything ..Thanks to Alan for getting me on track ..so helpful ..

Vex Development

I wondered why this app had so many great reviews and now I see why, the customer support is spot on and its a pretty useful app for many things. Chris specifically was able to help me fix all of my issues, and gave me some good advice on increasing conversions. Thanks again

XIPE

Location Mexico

really useful app ✅ Great to put social proof and create that feeling of security I would recommend it for sure

set-jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

they are very help full and nice and kind
very very helpfull, and nice to chat to as well, thanks a lot

LMGiftsbyDee

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is amazing! Daunting when you first the it but the team is amazing to help you through the setup process ... once I was shown one or 2 things the app actually becomes pretty easy to navigate and customise.
FABULOUS job ... Will definitely recommend the app! (looking forward to further currencies being added)

redpointgadgets.com

Love this damn app. Sales popup really push conversions and invoke trust. Literally a must have for everyone on shopify!

Babilon Beauty

Location Romania

The best app. Thank you very much.The best app. Thank you very much.The best app. Thank you very much

London Lash CA

Chris from support was such a help. Super quick to answer and helped me to solve my issue quickly! This app is great with providing support.

August 10, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app will serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!