Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Yupi Trend

is a good app, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

November 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Good luck for more sales.

thecueshop.com.au

I don't really provide reviews unless the app is really good. You guys did a great job developing the app and its FREE. Thanks for the amazing app.

November 13, 2020

We are so glad to read that you really liked the app. We hope it will improve conversion and bring lot of sales. Thank you so much.

Bella Bella Human Hair

I use the app to convert my icons into sales. Im hoping it can help me get sales. I see the app on..

November 13, 2020

We are hopeful that the app will perform well and boost sales on your store. Thank you so much for the review.

SafeLockFR

Is a good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good application !!!

November 13, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience 5-star.

Brocha La boutique officielle

Bonjour Top je l’ai utilisé pour ajouter de l’urgence sur mon site et elle fonctionne à merveille, depuis elle a augmenté ma conversion sur ce site je recommande cette app fortement

Dlike Brasil

muito bom, gostei do Itens em estoque.ppdedededededeeffffefItems left in stock.Items left in stock.Items left in stock.edede
Plus Size Sexy Bikini 2020 Floral Print Maiô Maiô Feminino Cintura Baixa Conjunto de Biquíniv topotpropopeopqwoepq

November 11, 2020

Thank you for liking the app. Adding review is optional to use our free app so we request you to update/add later to reflect the actual experience of using the app on your store. If you need help, you can connect with our support team.

Symbols4Life

I used this app to create a sense of urgency for my customers. It's free and really packed with features. Very easy to setup and maintain.

November 12, 2020

We're glad that you found the app useful and easy to setup. We hope it will improve conversion on your shop. Thank you for the review and all the best.

Beauty by Bee

Just want to see some upsells with this app. Hopefully it work. If not than on to the next application.

November 11, 2020

We hope that our free app will bring lot of sales on your store by establishing social proof, trust, urgency and scarcity. In case you need any help, feel free to connect with our awesome support team. Thank you and all the best!

Los caprichos de Lys

Great, it has many options. I dont know how change the language. I love the diferent themes that I can choose

November 11, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Simply add the contents in your preferred language or check with our support team using in-app contact form.

Alpha clothing

I like this app, thank you so much
............... .......... ........................................................

November 11, 2020

Thank you very much for liking the app and adding the review.