Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Arlinens

nice app beautiful features I am really excited to see the positive impact on my store and I would definitely recommend it.

CozzzyFaux

very good app. i recommend 100%.show customer your sale and great advertisement for your business. download now

September 4, 2020

Thank you for this amazing review. It has really made our day. We are glad that you liked the app and also recommended it to others.

Pretty Womania

good app.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

September 4, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a good review. We hope you'll soon update it based on your experience of using our free app on your store.

The beard planet

This app helped me boost my sales. Really good app that is also for free. I recomend it for everyone who want more sales

September 4, 2020

We are so glad to hear that the app is producing good results for you and you are happy with the performance. Thank you so much for reviewing the app and recommending it to others.

Store Rocker

This app is great because it has free features. Use this free app and look forward to more sales. Thanks to all developers. This app can help us with the conversion.

September 4, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share this amazing review with us and the community. We hope our app will help you increase conversion. Good luck

Bagsik

this app is awesome because it has free features. looking forward for more sales by using this free app. thanks to all of the developers. this app can save help our conversion grow.

September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review. Good luck for more sales.

Angelove

Nice and very good to help me
Lolahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaaha

September 4, 2020

This review has made our day!

Loja Mundo das Variedade

Estou de acordo com as políticas de uso do app, estarei usando o app dentro das políticas informadas.

REV Auto

Used the app for social proof and needless to say it does the job! Super simp,e & easy to set up. I appreciate it :)

September 4, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app and glad that you're happy with the results. Thank you and good luck!

Abemo Lights

Really easy to setupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp (

September 4, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope our app will improve conversion on your store.