Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Haldi Waly

Very nice and good app. It's easy to use and very simple. I am loving it. It really increases the conversion rate

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the sharing the great review. We hope it will bring lot of sales on your store. Thanks for spreading the word and all the best!

Flecked with Gold

Very helpful, and it's free! I don't mind the verified by carecart logo underneath. It's a nice addition to my website. I'm willing to go for the paid version soon!

January 8, 2021

We are pleased to know that you're happy with the app. Thank and good luck for more sales.

Surprise Couture

Great so far... I am interested in how this would look on my website. Still in the process of setting up, so I may be back to update my review...

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'd like to hear more rom you in order to make your experience 5-star with our free app. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form. Cheers!

ZenCorner

good apps very useful, tres bonne appli . facil a parametre et intuitif.
donne une valeur social a votre boutique

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback. We hope that app will improve conversion on your store and bring lot of sales.

Futbol Shop US

easy to use, attracts customers very easily and overall great service. I got it set up exactly how I wanted it and it's very affordable

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for adding this great review. We hope that app will perform well on the store to boost your sales. Good luck!

Skpt Hoy

me gusto, es buena, creo que necesitamos mas info y mas forma de manipular la informacion, pero es buena Espero lograr el objetivo propuesto, gracias por todo

January 6, 2021

Thank you for sharing your great feedback. We tried to make the app easy to understand, but in case you need any help, feel free to contact our support team. We hope to bring many sales on your store.

hexabs

very goodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

January 5, 2021

Thank you for adding the review and rating us 5-star. We hope that app will perform well on your store. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team using in-app contact form.

Mileidy’s

I like this app its really useful for my business and I can't wait to see how it helps out my business.

January 5, 2021

We are glad to read that you liked the app and hopefully it will optimize conversion on your store. Thank you and all the best!

Luvion Fashion

very good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp

January 5, 2021

Well, this review has made our day. Thank you and good luck for many sales to come.

Oxygen Essentials For Life

Super easy setup, great functionality and it's free, really appreciated in odd times we're living. Thanks

January 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We hope that app will perform well on your store. Again thanks and all the best!