Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Gallentra

I am yet to use this app. But on the outside, it seems quite useful. I don't really know what to make of this

October 8, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use the app. We hope that our app will improve conversion and sales on your store and you will soon update your review. Thank you and good luck!

Find Yours

I was recommend this app my a friend. well so easy to use and configure. Hoe this stay free forever! 5 star !

October 8, 2020

We are glad to see that the app is recommended to you and you liked it as well. We hope that actual rating can be updated to match with the review :) All the best!

Alabaster Box Boutique

Love love love this app, so helpful & useful. I will cont. to use. and i recommend for any business store

October 8, 2020

We appreciate you adding this amazing review and recommending the app to the community.

Russiantech.store

nice... one of the best app to boost my page... it helps a lot, i hope it will work 24/7.. Thank you

The Chic Outlet

Best app for creating social proof. So much appreciated. Will definitely help us small businesses. Thanks again

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us and rating the app 5 star. All the best!

tktxcreamuk

Yeah Amazing app. really recommend. Does the job really well in terms of sales pop ups, also free as well.

October 7, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to add this honest review. Thank you for liking the app and recommending it to the Shopify community.

estarcase

This one is free! Try it! I tried some other apps before and they were all with hidden costs. it's great !

Ad Imperium

It's free! That's perfect! I tried some other apps before and they were all with hidden costs. This one is free! Try it!

heartsoulonline.com

It's great. Customers are given a pop up look at sales on the website in order for them to make a quick decision

Bellatory Shop

buena aplicación, estaría bien un diseño aparte para el link y que también estuviera en español, pero es buena.