Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Lush Coco Skin

Ross was able to help me with setting up the app because i was having a hard time. He was extremely patient and took time to help me figure it all out and even taught me how to use the other functions. He made the app all worth it.

Joyería Bijoutiful

El soporte fue muy rapido ! , tube un problema , pero lo pudieron solucionar , no aparecia la notificación en mi web

GenZ4

very nice, fast helping from support. and the app is very helpful. i love this. would recommend for everyone.

Espionage

After I starting using this app I saw really an amazing jump in sales and what was really cool was customers became more engaged with my product pages

Dog Julio Apparel

I only had the app for about 1 hour. So I can't rate the app but customer service has been helpful durning this process

April 20, 2022

Thank you for adding the review. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

Our live chat support team is 24/7 available to help you achieve your goals. All the best!

FairytalesLLC

I haven't used it this will be my first experience I hope its a great one. I need a lot help with sales

tuk-shop.ro

Very helpfull ! Thanks alot. Very helpfull ! Thanks alot Very helpfull ! Thanks alot Very helpfull ! Thanks alot

Sterlingz™

Support is super helpful and friendly. Pretty much made up my mind to buy the product as soon as I'm done with the trial period.

KonkreteKonfetti

getting ready to check out conversion rates thank you for creating this website i think i will enjoy this app

April 18, 2022

In the meantime, if you have any queries please connect with our 24/7 live chat support to help us make your experience 5-star with us.

All the best!

Scribbly Board

Great customer support. Their live chat team was able to help me put my widgets in the perfect place within 5 minutes!