Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

31 - 40 of 2000 reviews

Final electronics

Awesome.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the "Awesome" review and 5-star rating. Good Luck!

Tatzenpfote

Simple to use and straight forward! I am using the Pop up notifications to give the product some social proof and it works good for me. Thanks to the dev Team

July 7, 2020

Its amazing that you're happy with the performance of the app. Thank you for sharing your kind words and good luck for more sales.

Mizu Essentials

I used this app to help me set up my shopify store. It is to help drive customers to my site along.

July 7, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review. We hope that our free app will help you boost your sales. Thanks a lot!

Ledworldpro

DOPE APP ALLOWS YOU TO SEND POP UP NOTIFICATIONS ON WHO BOUGHT YOU`RE PRODUCT AND INCREASES SALES ON YOU`RE STORE

July 7, 2020

We are grateful for this kind review. We are sure that our app will further boost your sales at no cost. Good luck!

Clean Inside and Out Handmade Soaps

Been looking for a app like this, It's easy to set up and works perfect for what I need it . Highly recommended

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and we're glad that you found what you were looking for. Appreciate for recommending our free app and BTW 5 star will make us happier ;)

Alfa Ventas

Excelent appis fanstatic for my site web in shopify perfect interface with my products always cool.

July 2, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing the honest review. We hope it will boost your conversion. Good luck!

BR ELETRO SHOP

muito boa app,so deveria ter a opcao de adicionar a imagem de produtos diferentes, sempre usa a mesma imagem

July 2, 2020

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and rating the app. We request you to share it with our support team with more details of the concept so we can add it to our product development road map. Good luck for more sales.

ImJustShopping.com

its amazing, i like it so far , i think it helped me more to get sales , its one of the best app you can find for free

July 2, 2020

This review has made our day. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are glad that its already producing results for you that too at no cost! Good luck for more sales.

Thejsccollection

I like it so far. It is very useful and great to use. Hopefully everyone who visit my site like it as well.

July 2, 2020

We're so grateful for your kind words that you found it very useful, We hope it will help you pull in more sales. Good luck for that!

Cupping Care ™

Pas mal pour le compte à rebours pour l'instant mais des fois je le vois sur le site des fois pas :/

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so it may take time to match with your local timezone to display on your store. We hope you understand and reinstall the app.