Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Lather Lust

This is a fantastic app to use and highly recommend. Very engagement app and adds value to your ecommerce store.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the great review and recommending the app to others. We hope that app will add lot of value to your store.

FLEX YOUR IDEA

very honest app. I like it a lot. really a free app. no other gimmick. And the UI is really appealing and fit in to almost any theme for your site. great design and great app. it helps a lot.

September 7, 2021

We are happy to read this honest review of the app and glad that you found it so useful. We hope that app will help you boost your sales.
Thank you and all the best!

CHASING

Super helpful for conversions. I would recommend giving it a try for your website. The customer service is quick and reliable. Thanks Chris for answering all my questions.

September 7, 2021

We are glad that our team was able to help you quickly and hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck.

Chula Beauty

I really love this app!!! It was really easy to set up and it's the perfect app to get social proof on your site!

Umir™

Really appreciate the support of this application who found a solution to my issue in a few minutes.

Premio Shop

App helps with the urgency big time. The company definitely listens to it's users in terms of features and the support has been great. I'd highly recommend.

Hope's Jewelry Den

I love the app sale have definitely increase. I would recommend a new Shopify site getting it. Potential customers like to see that you have people showing your website and the popup feature shows them that you have sales, what they have purchased and how long ago the sale was made.

Little Cutie Apparel PH

good
Tell us about your experience with Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro How would you rate this app?
Rated 5 stars Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Silk Desires Australia

I am trying this for the first time, I am hoping it works and it was easy to set up. I am hoping this works well. I have been wanting to try this for a while now.

BaeVibez Skincare

Just installed this app, so far its been a good experience. I lke the app so far, currently working on it now.