Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

sweet-childhood

Location France
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Great app and great customer support. Arya was very helpful. Everything is easy to set up! I just not sure why the system asks for 100 characters for the reviews. Beign short - is the talent!

July 26, 2022

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for adding this great review. In case you need assistance in the future you know how to reach customer support. All the best!

SolaGarden

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, super easy to set up and they have a great customer support team. Highly recommend for any store that wants to increase their conversion rate with no extra effort.

July 26, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that the support team helped you out and hope that app will also continue to help you achieve your goals of increasing the conversion rate.

Susenji International

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Support super helpful. Really effective team and good app! Highly recommended to everyone that are having their own store :)

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are glad that you liked our support!

Xcalibur-Shop

Location Germany

Super Support. Kann ich nur empfehlen und die App ist auch topp macht genau das was sie soll.. 5 Sterne..

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad that you liked our app and the support.

Gayolia

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to make some sales popups in my shop. I didn't know how to do it and ask for help. the service was outstanding. this kind woman helped me and did the install for me.
Great service!! Thanks

July 26, 2022

One of our goals is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems that we hit that goal with you. We hope that the app will continue to perform on your store. All the best!

Shedtracks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

When this is not turned on, I do NOT make as much money. This shows that the activity on your website is LIVE and LEGIT. I love this app and ALAN is amazing from their team!

July 26, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app continues to serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!

Jeangeniehealth

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

this app has been helpful to my business and helped with sales.
The customer service has been great too!

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this review!

OmayShop

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Very good app and their support is very fast and efficient, I highly recommend.My store got much prettier with this popup

July 26, 2022

We are glad that the app is performing well in your store. Thanks a lot for this review.

Reality U Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I had questions and they answered them right away. I love this app so far as well as customer service. Thank you so much.

July 26, 2022

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are happy that our customer support team was able to help you out!

ForeverWick Candle VIP

Time spent using app 44 minutes

great app! not sure if the value is there just yet bc I am new to using it but it does everything as described very easily. And the CS is actually Amazing! like lightning speed.

July 26, 2022

We are quite hopeful that the app will perform on your store efficiently. You can reach out to the customer success team via chat 24/7 just in case you need any help.