Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Shop Gorgeously

I like the app overall, I just cant figure out how to do a pop up for when customers come to my website.

Classy & Crafty Blanks LLC

I just downloaded it, but can't wait to see how it benefits my business. My goal is to engage with my customers to bring in sales.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We hope that app will perform well on your store and help you achieve your goals. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the benefits of the app.
All the best!

diva moda milano

top va bene questa applicazione, va bene sia per le recensioni e sia per le notifiche di vendita. soddisfatto

lynpeak

me gusta como funciona,sencilla y facil de usar tiene buenos complementos y usos claves para la pagina

Bathrooms On Tap

great app and really like it. simple to use and easy interface and will definitely be recommending to other people.

nonnonshirt.com

I chose this app in hopes that it would create a higher conversion rate. I like how it is to install

Cela Wardrobe

loved this app, easy to install. Will update about its performance. Will update about its performance. -------UPDATE-------
I did NOT like this app at all. The TIMER was off by a full week! I had the timer set for 12-04-2021 - 18-04-2021 and it kept saying SALE WILL END IN 14 DAYS!!!! ANOTHER THING..... The count down didn't even show up on my website!!! DELETING THIS APP IMMEDIATELY!!!

April 13, 2021

We feel sad for your experience. The wording "SALE WILL END IN 14 DAYS!" is only shown in preview regardless of your set schedule.

Secondly, default time zone is UTC so timer works according to that however, you can change the time zone from profile to show the timer on store according to your time zone.

We request you to reinstall the app and let our team help you set it up on your store. We are sure that you will love using our free ap.

Cheers!

BOULEVARD

BREECALI

I love it I believe this app will help me get a better conversion rate. i believe this app will also help generate income

pokando

NICE,Suitable for all kinds of people!Perfect for working, hunting, climbing, cycling,camping, and outdoor activities.