Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Foxfans Custom Ring

This app is awesome, and the customer service excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VITORI

Superb support, very fast responding and professional and moreover also very friendly. That´s how support should work. Thank you very much! 5/5 :)

SSS Vault

Just installed the app and had a few issues, but Chris from support was amazing! He sent screenshots and steps to follow in a very clear and concise manner. Very impressed! You have a customer :)

Speyssavershop

I love the support I get from their team, and this app is really incredible.
Thank you so Much! I recommend you to use this tool and help you get more sales.

JesMarried

Daniel was very helpful in the chat box, and the app does what I need it to do! Love and very easy to use.

Santa'Ville

Great app, it really helped me to increase revenue on my store and also very fast customer support. Good work guys!

VHi Fit

I worked with Alan and he was very helpful in setting up the app. We are launching it now and look forward to additional revenue from app features.

Pixel Sequence Pros

Easy to use and setup. No extra code required and you don't have to have your orders unarchived to use the sales notifications!

Delilah's Dressing Room

I have just started using this app and had some trouble getting started. immediately the customer service/tech help team actioned my query and helped me there and then to solve the issue. excellent customer service - thank you Daniel.

riamcosmetics

I really like the app! I just install and is looking great on my website cant wait to see those convert