Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

SG Infotech

hgj yj yt tyity yuoi yu omn ytutyntyoyt oyu tukitdui tydiyt tyyyyyyyyyyyit tyiiiiiiiiiiiytdi r rityi tit

Aimitoy

I really like this app ,and recomanded it easy to use , and the best of this is FREE. It is the best app

Blondrey

i really like i recommanded it easy to use and i love it best app for your store to have sales and social proof

Vicsflawless

app is ok...but it stopped working for days now, i would want to always work please
am giving 4 start because this issue

asp fashion jewellery

very useful application,i am very satisified with it.i give this application five stars.............

manifestgreatnessdaily

I really like how the Gym shorts feel and how great my butt looks in them. Brings alot of self confidence and attention.

Meghana Foodz

I don't see pop-ups at all even after the orders are placed by the customers. tried all the ways possible. but it's not working. this was the exact app that I was looking for but, it's not working as expected.

July 20, 2021

Its sad to hear that the app couldn't work properly on your store. We request you to reinstall the app and let us help you correctly set it up on your store.

We hope that it will help you boost sales with all its free amazing features. Looking forward for your response to help you achieve your goals.

MOMCITY

Very good app and easy to use. They are there to help with any questions. The popups really help my store.

Bijoux Paris Jewelry

Excellent Support from Alan! Happy with this App and will definitely continue to use it's features on my store.

BOSSINI SA

I use this app to improve my shopping experience and it is really helping so thanks for this amazing app.

July 15, 2021

We are glad to read what you wrote and hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Thanks and good luck for more sales.