Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

DoorBellDeals

I used this app to get more proof it really helps out great app recommend everyone to use conversions

caminhosdeluz

it looks good and promising. i hope it was good for my drop shipping store. looking forward to enjoy

RalphExpress

HiBath

Looks good for the first time. We will see how it works for my dropshipping store. I truly hope it is going to be useful.

princellas.makeup

super superjfgnnoifjgoghokkhpokhpoykrotkhrotkhrtkhrotkhprokthorkthrthrthrthrthrthrthrthrthrthrthrthrhthrtthrthth

Coffee Maker

Nice and easy to use.. It saves time and you can easy to navigate around the app. Thank you for creating this app.

Awesome Deals Only

i lov ethis pp is aazing amazing thank u sooo soo soo so o o o o o oso much for u and thanks and thankssssssss

Dommbike

Excelente!! Me ayudo a atraer nuevos clientes y hacer q mi negocio crezca cada vez más... La recomiendo

The Retail Zone

it is a nice app, i have installed it currently using it lets see how it works, will update it once get the results

Izzy hacks

I love this app, it enable me to boost my sales using recent sales pop up. it best, free and of course it really help full