Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

bienpets

I use this app to help me do business. I really like how it does notify me. It would be nice if it did help to make my first sale.

Player 1 Store

Muito bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mello Shopping

App is great, I used it on my first online Shopify store and it has not disappointed me. I will use it for future stores as well.

Dinosaur Deals

Great app if you are looking to boost your conversion rates. Sales popup is definitely something you need to test out.

sheepmen

I used the app better than i ever see it , good for you and you can try it and i hope we can show the next time good job

Popics

Great app!
Recommended and very helpful,
Beginners - Don't think twice - It's going to make your conversion rate powerful

KING Store

Glad with you, Thank you so much That's help me to increase my sales on my store. and all that free!

Theworldofbracelets

Je ne sais pas comment cette application fonctionne mais elle est gratuite et j'ai clairement envie de la découvrir.

con.air1968us

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+++!!!!°°°°°°°°°°••○○●●●□■♤♡♡◇♧♧♧♡■□●●□♤♡♡◇■□|>[[>

Fashion CA Watches

this app is amazing. good tool for shopify. its good. good for ecommerce. Thanks a lot. install right now