Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer

WatchLuck

this is app so good

Le Gracci

goodi reccomend this website!
easy to use and makes a drastic change to the amout of people who buy on my webiste

World Magic Gift

We value honest feedback! This helps us improve the application and keep us motivated. So this app does not work.
You have to write all this for nothing.

Buy and Save

Great app .

YOboxs

It looks good, I just started to use, the operation is very simple, will let customers have the desire to buy.

JalalaStore

Good! to make a pop up for make your customer interest your website
great app!

4KeCOMarketing

i just had this app installed in my computer with my shopify store and the way i see it i believe that this app will be a big booster in my online business.
Salute on you guys hoping more future apps , so far i dont have any bad review about.

Wish Trendy

Great App and using it on www.wishtrendy.com to help us boost sales with our Shopify store... Very excited!

Preserve Lives - First Aid and Survival Products

I used this app to help me boost sales. I recommend it. It will help your sales and help customers feel more secure.

OneStopShop_23

i was just starting to try this app. Let's see how will this do to increase my sales. So far seems okay and it's very easy to install.