Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

4thsinClothing

the amazing app got my orders up from 3 a week to 16 a week. get this app asap if you trying to gain trust.

trendyfashpro

working great with both desktop and mobile phone pages views. really satisfied with the app. thank you

Wave Babe Swimwear

First of all the pop ups aren't working after I activated them. Second, when I downloaded this app I was logged into my store and as I was setting up I noticed a weird username showing up where my store username should have been. I would click a different settings button and I saw about 3 different store names and owner names and I was INSIDE their private account on this app?!? It made no sense but now I don't trust this app AT ALL.

#yourcasestore

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Bijoux Sophistikate

Love this app, i saw it on the website of a friend when i shop. I decide to try it and i think its a great idea!

Dont Drink n' Drive

Nice fnsnvwrnw v de some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

iPet shopping

very nice bro
it looks very good, i hope this works im new doing dropshipping
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jasmine Shopping

thanks for you help very interested aplication

Equipa House

otimo aplicativo, ainda não usei mas vou testa, mais me parece muito bom, me recomendaram ele muito bem,

Tecno Pluton

DAORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA