Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Ignerys Boutique

Aun estoy aprendiendo a utilizar este tipo de aplicaciones. Aunque esta está muy fácil de utilizar. Me a servido bastante.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for adding the review and we are glad that you're happy with the app's performance.

The Universe X

nice...................................................aaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbccccccccccccccc

RedlineExotics

its ok not bad. it helped but at first it confused me a little. After i learned how to use it it started to helpmy site.

L.E.Design

fastsdfasdfa df asdf adfsdfasd sdfasdfsadfsdfffdfjasdl;kfnasldkfnaslkdnfasklnfalsknfdlasndflksanfdlkasnfdlkas

September 15, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We encourage you to update it later once you have full experienced our app on your store.

DAILYSHOPS BAZZAAR

I am just playing around it, This is my brand new store so I am just checking out all app's If I got sales from it then I really wanted to say thank you to you

Slay Gaming Apparel

So far so good, easy to use and get started. Looking forward to seeing what the data says in a few months time.

September 9, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review. We hope that our app will make a positive impact on your business.

D.Michelle

I used this review to bring trust into my business cant wait to see how it works...will update later.

September 9, 2020

Thank you for the review. We encourage you to update the review once you have experienced our app on your store.

AQUALIFE™

App good but useless if you want to translate it.. There is no option to translate time_ago or any other variable..
LATER EDIT:
The support team is very friendly and helpful. Changed from 2 to 4 stars because of the workaround they provided. Given that translating should be a very easy job (in terms of dev) and that the app is free, you could make a git repo so we could contribute with updates.

Conclusion: You get more than what you pay for.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for liking the app. Although you don't need to translate variables however, for other words our support team will assist you for the translation properly. We hope that our app will help you improve sales on your store.

Pretty Womania

good app.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

September 4, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a good review. We hope you'll soon update it based on your experience of using our free app on your store.

Print It pty

Me parece una buena opcion para aume ntar laas ventas y me jorar la imagen del negocio. es una buena

August 31, 2020

We appreciate you for sharing your kind words, We hope that our free app will improve conversion on your store. Good luck!