Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

KitduVoyageur

Bonne application! simple a utiliser facile à comprendre.
très utile pour faire de la pub social. Merci

Glossyaes

i just got this app and have to leave a review to use it and have to be 100 characters minimum ill leave a better review after i used it

storehbm

great app, sometimes the notifications are not showing up, is it some wrong configuration? but no more is very good

Jewelry House 8

useful app and its is free , thank you :)
i will recommend it to my friends as well . i should have installed it long time ago

One Luxurious Trend

just getting started with implementing this apps features to my site. will leave a more thrall review after my experience with it.

techshelve

Just installed the app. Hope it's as good as advertised and boots my store's sales. Will write more after testing it out.

CheapCenters

I have just installed this .when I will exprence with it then I can give review.I think this might be a good app

For The Dangerous Woman

ye i have not gotten any sales yedt but ei think it okay but not perfect but its free so you know....

DesignByKEIBII

I love this app. i highly recommended this up . because a free up that i can use in all my business.

Handcrankmusic

Really Like this app, It helped my sales and is very easy to use. Much better then other apps I have tried