4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales notifications. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and customization options. Merchants value the in-depth analytics for tracking pop-up success. The customer support team is often commended for their responsiveness and professionalism. Many consider it a game changer for e-commerce, building customer trust and showcasing product value. A free version is also available.

February 15, 2019

good application thank you amazing free add app liberty shopify sales pop up notification boost sales

Emma Ferrari
France
October 28, 2019

I like this app very much, it helped me alot. I am new to shopify and am likely to use free apps. This one is a great one.

HappyKidsMerch
Netherlands
March 22, 2020

woowww this amazing app ever seen , cool upsell for my store

Thank you team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elastic-mesh
France
Care Cart replied March 24, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

November 11, 2020

Just want to see some upsells with this app. Hopefully it work. If not than on to the next application.

Beauty by Bee
Care Cart replied November 11, 2020

We hope that our free app will bring lot of sales on your store by establishing social proof, trust, urgency and scarcity. In case you need any help, feel free to connect with our awesome support team. Thank you and all the best!

May 19, 2020

amazing. no better app than this one. Looking forward to see increasing sales. Thank you so much for your help

AMDBAGS
Belgium
Care Cart replied May 20, 2020

We're happy that you liked the app and shared our thoughts with us and the community. Thank you so much.

Edited October 1, 2019

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof is an amazing app and i am sure i am gonna love it since i have not used it before. for now i will give it a five star because it is amazing so far.

Genius Jackets
Greece
April 5, 2021

This app is great I've seen it on other stores and it gives a professional look. It is great that it is free.

Market Threads Clothing
May 5, 2019

this app is wonderful,its totally changed my shop sale. i love it I would recommend all the people to got it

Feather Dreams Australia
November 29, 2019

noch keine Erfahrung.

Mydelondo
Norway
July 22, 2020

Look very promising. I like that it gives you a "exact" day from the last purchase where made. The only thing I miss. Is that could be translated into spanish instead of using a "random number".

Design Latam
Mexico
Care Cart replied July 22, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Although you can translate contents but yes only with random number. So, we'll soon release updates and bring translation for Time Ago text to open up more possibilities of translation. Thank you for feedback and review.