4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales activity notifications. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and responsive customer support. The free version is also praised for its tech support. Many consider it a crucial part of their business due to its effectiveness in driving sales. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient problem-solving skills.

October 18, 2019

I love this app, I've been selling much more since I instaled it on my store! I super recommend it :)

MulherDireta
Brazil
January 21, 2022

I have a new store . I'm using this app. This app helps me to get good revenue and they have very good customer support as well

thekittyplace
July 19, 2021

I am currently trialling this app and I've heard such great things about it. I can't wait to see where my business grows using this app. Thank you!

manaiathelabel
Edited December 9, 2019

Nice app, have a try now, hope to get more customers into our store, advise to have a try , it's free

lucklybag
China
July 15, 2019

very good fdfsdf fsdfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf dfsa fd saf af sf sfs fa fasfas fafsafsafsaffdsfsfs

ERGOBEM
Brazil
November 12, 2019

Great app. Easy to use. You must install it if you want to boost conversion. And it is free. AWESOME.

TRENDYBAY
Hong Kong SAR
June 14, 2020

me hace valorar antes de usarla... y me obliga a que sean 100 caracteres pues mira que timpo. a ver si vale la pena

la Santa Barber shop
Spain
Care Cart replied June 15, 2020

Using our free app does not require to leave a review and we have mentioned in the dashboard that it is optional. We encourage you to delete this review and add it later when you have actually experienced our app on your store.

If you need any help, you can contact our support team from within the app.

March 1, 2019

Really helpful and easy to use! Cool design and features that can definetelly improve your store. I recomend to use this app

Holiday Lover

performed as promised

gemci
Kenya
August 30, 2019

i havent used yet. i will give the app a better review when i see results. for now im just testing the app

CalvinExpress21