Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

TheSmarTEk

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu veeeeeeeeeery muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Rocco Diesel

It gave me better convertion rate. Plus It's for free. Tottaly In love with this app. Made me more purchases.

DealCenterYourChoice

Now trying this out, looks great from the review posted. Can't wait to try it out. Keep on doing the great job

Vintago

cette application est cool elle va maider pour capter plus de clientele je verrai bien ce que ca donne sur le long termes

Rose Bears Inc

I used this app when i first started using shopify! I have seen others use it and find to it be very useful!

Ojen's

great app for shopify salers thank you so much for everything that you have done and are doing to ensure to customers a safe site

Cocalie

j'utilise cette application afin de d'améliorer mon tôt de conversion. la social proof est un bon outil pour améliorer les ventes.

ModernPetGifts

sales pop is such a great app for starter shopify sellers because it allows customers to trust the seller more.

Hooka Rugby Apparel

Love the app, boosted my stores visitors confidence to purchase. I recommend. Still getting used to it but its really GOOD

Pekablu

New to the app but so far so good. I will add more once I ge th a good feel for the app and how.it does in my store.