Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

yvones

Time spent using app About 1 year

A very nice app, help me boost my sales and reach my customers to alart them of my most recient sales .

Deals UnderPrice

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. :
i think its good app,

Iysha's Store

I really love the app! It really with the conversions with store within weeks. I recommend this to anyone who is starting out!

Kerber Arms

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works simply and makes the shopping experience for our users much better. Free and what more can you ask for

HumanOwl

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have just Downloaded it now but i have heard great things about this app. I am looking forward to all of the great things it does. as i have mention i haven't used it before but my friends who are using this App are happy about it.

Kooksnufjes.nl

Location Netherlands

hallo ik ben net gestart met deze app ben tot nu toe nog te vreden maar nog ff de 14dagen test uitproberen

i-need-one.com

Ive been using this app for a few week now and have been rally impressed with it. Ive tailored the style and the regularity to get the best from it. Id recommend it.

Livin' easy

I used this app to try and boost my conversion rate by adding some little extra pop ups here and there so it will help me earn my customers trust and vice versa

Give Me Your Paw

Location Switzerland

..................................................................................................... GOOD APP

Ideales Auto

Location Germany

i used this app to boost mz sales and it really worked very useful i can advice you to use it you won't regret it