Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Badique Apparel

Just starting with this app. The set up was pretty simple. I hope it helps improve my conversion rate

October 23, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add later when you have experienced the app on your store in order to help other merchants. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

i am new to this App, I downloaded it but havent seen the result. No Pop up have i seen in my store. I will need to do the final review after a few weeks of assessing the App.

Voltlin

Cant target specific collections, you have to manually target each product you want to apply these functions too. When you have 500+ products, that's not economical.

September 28, 2020

Well, we do have your desired functionality to target the specific collections. Our support team will connect with you to guide you how you can achieve that for your store. We hope that it will enhance your experience of using our free app.

Tezshreevista

very usefull app i really thak full for this app resetaly i some issues i properly thaku so much ...

All4CarOnline

I use this app and i like to use them. app is easy to use and maneging. this is completly and i recomend

Whatsellhk

good but no chinese version, im located in HK market.
Both chinese and english i needed.
Looking forward for new version

August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Do you know that you can set up app contents in any language including Chinese to display popups or other features in your own language. If you need assistance you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Since you liked the app so we are hopeful that you can update the rating for our free app.

F For Flying

I love the idea, but the app is so slow!! I wish for the count down it would only show on actual product on sale, and not all, because changing manually on a super slow app is a pain! I had to turn it off cause I just don't have the time.

EASTEC

Esse app realmente funciona, vou instalar pela segunda vez e continuar utilizando. obrigado a equipe por disponibilizar

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Although you liked the app and appreciated the team but the 3-star rating doesn't reflect your experience. We hope that you can update it for the good of our free app. :)

overseadeal

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

July 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We request you to update it that actually reflects your true experience of using our app. That will be helpful for us and the community. Thank you and good luck!

Aussie Rugs

This app was very helpful in adding certain features to my shopify store. It had allowed me to add a notification on screen whenever a purchase was made.

July 10, 2020

We are thankful for the review and good to know that our app is helping you to improve conversion. You can also help grow our free app by updating the rating so it can match with your actual thoughts. Good luck for more sales.