Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Honey Drip Inc

still figuring it out but overall easy to use. doesnt take long to set up however limited to pay option you choose

DEVAIZ

it is useful but has to be customer friendly. sometimes the pop up is not displaying on the website .

November 6, 2020

We see that app is uninstalled within few mins and our team is unable to identify why sometimes pop ups are not displaying. Please reinstall and let us know so we can help you start boosting sales.

Trem Shop

In testing phase. Great looking app! I hope for good results! Why do you put one hundred words for review? If the app is free and you want to help us why are you taking our time? I really wish the app was good, but this is a little sneaky.

East Ocean Aquatic

It good and it works but its showing sales from my physical POS machine that are not for sale online! Hence, empty notifications would come up and bring my consumers to a page not found.. there's no way to change this except to manually exclude one product at a time..

October 27, 2020

Thank for sharing your feedback. Our team will be working on your store to block POS products for you. If you have more details please contact support via in-app contact form and they will be glad to assist you.

Badique Apparel

Just starting with this app. The set up was pretty simple. I hope it helps improve my conversion rate

October 23, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add later when you have experienced the app on your store in order to help other merchants. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

i am new to this App, I downloaded it but havent seen the result. No Pop up have i seen in my store. I will need to do the final review after a few weeks of assessing the App.

Voltlin

Cant target specific collections, you have to manually target each product you want to apply these functions too. When you have 500+ products, that's not economical.

September 28, 2020

Well, we do have your desired functionality to target the specific collections. Our support team will connect with you to guide you how you can achieve that for your store. We hope that it will enhance your experience of using our free app.

Tezshreevista

very usefull app i really thak full for this app resetaly i some issues i properly thaku so much ...

All4CarOnline

I use this app and i like to use them. app is easy to use and maneging. this is completly and i recomend

Whatsellhk

good but no chinese version, im located in HK market.
Both chinese and english i needed.
Looking forward for new version

August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Do you know that you can set up app contents in any language including Chinese to display popups or other features in your own language. If you need assistance you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Since you liked the app so we are hopeful that you can update the rating for our free app.