Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 26, 2020

Cant target specific collections, you have to manually target each product you want to apply these functions too. When you have 500+ products, that's not economical.

Voltlin
Time spent using app: 4 days
Care Cart replied September 28, 2020

Well, we do have your desired functionality to target the specific collections. Our support team will connect with you to guide you how you can achieve that for your store. We hope that it will enhance your experience of using our free app.

September 24, 2020

very usefull app i really thak full for this app resetaly i some issues i properly thaku so much ...

Tezshreevista
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 20, 2020

I use this app and i like to use them. app is easy to use and maneging. this is completly and i recomend

All4CarOnline
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
August 23, 2020

good but no chinese version, im located in HK market.
Both chinese and english i needed.
Looking forward for new version

Whatsellhk
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Care Cart replied August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Do you know that you can set up app contents in any language including Chinese to display popups or other features in your own language. If you need assistance you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Since you liked the app so we are hopeful that you can update the rating for our free app.

August 13, 2020

I love the idea, but the app is so slow!! I wish for the count down it would only show on actual product on sale, and not all, because changing manually on a super slow app is a pain! I had to turn it off cause I just don't have the time.

F For Flying
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited July 18, 2020

Esse app realmente funciona, vou instalar pela segunda vez e continuar utilizando. obrigado a equipe por disponibilizar

EASTEC
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 months
Care Cart replied July 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Although you liked the app and appreciated the team but the 3-star rating doesn't reflect your experience. We hope that you can update it for the good of our free app. :)

July 18, 2020

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

overseadeal
China
Time spent using app: 3 days
Care Cart replied July 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We request you to update it that actually reflects your true experience of using our app. That will be helpful for us and the community. Thank you and good luck!

July 9, 2020

This app was very helpful in adding certain features to my shopify store. It had allowed me to add a notification on screen whenever a purchase was made.

Aussie Rugs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Care Cart replied July 10, 2020

We are thankful for the review and good to know that our app is helping you to improve conversion. You can also help grow our free app by updating the rating so it can match with your actual thoughts. Good luck for more sales.

July 1, 2020

Pas mal pour le compte à rebours pour l'instant mais des fois je le vois sur le site des fois pas :/

Cupping Care ™
France
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Care Cart replied July 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so it may take time to match with your local timezone to display on your store. We hope you understand and reinstall the app.

June 30, 2020

I used the app for helping me! i Hope it works verry good. Thank you for being there! i hope for up sales!

Lissywatches.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
Care Cart replied July 1, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app. As reviewing the app is optional we request you update rating later based on your actual experience o fusing our app.

We hope it will improve your conversion. In case you need any assistance, you can contact our support team from within the app.