Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

F For Flying

I love the idea, but the app is so slow!! I wish for the count down it would only show on actual product on sale, and not all, because changing manually on a super slow app is a pain! I had to turn it off cause I just don't have the time.

EASTEC

Esse app realmente funciona, vou instalar pela segunda vez e continuar utilizando. obrigado a equipe por disponibilizar

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Although you liked the app and appreciated the team but the 3-star rating doesn't reflect your experience. We hope that you can update it for the good of our free app. :)

overseadeal

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

July 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We request you to update it that actually reflects your true experience of using our app. That will be helpful for us and the community. Thank you and good luck!

Aussie Rugs

This app was very helpful in adding certain features to my shopify store. It had allowed me to add a notification on screen whenever a purchase was made.

July 10, 2020

We are thankful for the review and good to know that our app is helping you to improve conversion. You can also help grow our free app by updating the rating so it can match with your actual thoughts. Good luck for more sales.

Cupping Care ™

Pas mal pour le compte à rebours pour l'instant mais des fois je le vois sur le site des fois pas :/

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so it may take time to match with your local timezone to display on your store. We hope you understand and reinstall the app.

Lissywatches.nl

I used the app for helping me! i Hope it works verry good. Thank you for being there! i hope for up sales!

July 1, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app. As reviewing the app is optional we request you update rating later based on your actual experience o fusing our app.

We hope it will improve your conversion. In case you need any assistance, you can contact our support team from within the app.

TravisElectronix

after that i set up the app it worked for like three hours then its stopped working, i don't know why.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Since the app is uninstalled, we're unable to identify any issue. Please reinstall and our support team will help you resolve any issue, so you can start boosting your sales absolutely free.

CURA Jewellery

Iv only just added it. Have some new releases later next month that I’ll test it out on! So far other reviews have been good so I’m optimistic

June 25, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Adding the review is optional and we have mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to delete this and add it later when you have releases and actually experience the app on your store.

ShopDayzon

Muito bom, mas não consigo desativar o pop up na tela porque isso esta acontecendo. Mas o aplicativo é bom

June 25, 2020

Thank you for the review and liking our free app. You can definitely disable popups on your store, either all or any specific popups. Our support team will also contact to guide you and we encourage you to update your review that reflects your actual experience.

Stones of Avalon

Pretty cool app, Gives 3 good selling prompts, Easy to use and edit and free so all in all very good

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It seems you absolutely liked our free app but the rating does not reflect that. We encourage you to update that to better reflect your comments.

In case you need help, you can contact our support team. Good luck for more sales.