Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Otakugift.shop

Great app and especially free, I recommend everyone to use it as it is effective in sales, so far no problems, I will warn in case of errors

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us. We hope that app will perform well on your store.

LavishLuvLux

Download process very easy now just need to wait to see how good it is it seems to be good so far and its free perfect

February 2, 2021

Great that app was easy to install for you and we have also set the default configuration according to best practices to minimize the efforts. We hope that app will improve conversion on the store. All the best!

Pawtterns

Me gusta tiene muchas funciones, se ve pasable, para ser gratis, no me quejo, la recomiendo totalmente

The Timeless Drapes

lOOKS good to me but first, let me take around here and come back on a week to update how it works actually

January 29, 2021

Thank you for reviewing. Adding review is optional to user our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced our app on your store. All the best!

Mettle Vanity

Instant success love it! I can't imagine life without this amazing app! I recommend to anyone with an ecomm site!

promochollo

The application looks good, but I don't know why I can't even control the stock coutdwon, we'll see if it improves, future opinion when I've already tested it well

naturealexas

Loved this app. 100% recommend to everyone. Its super user friendly and my revenue has grown a lot. Thanks to team for making such a great app.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for writing the great review and recommending the app. We hope it will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

Oblongshop

I love this app, very simple to use. Great support in initial set up phase when required. highly recommend it.

January 28, 2021

We are pleased to read that you loved the app and also found our support great. Thank you so much for this awesome review and recommending the app to the community.

Econo Vendas

This app is super! i was using somo other apps that were horible and this one is even free. Just a quick hint, you can set the count down timer dates and time to be 5 mins apart of each other and then mark repeat after time ends. like that every time that a client enter in your store te timer will beggins in 5 min or what ever you set

January 28, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this review and a great tip with the community. You can further optimize conversion by showing off the remaining stock bar. We hope that app will help you increase sales. Thank you and all the best!

Ontop

Buena es gratis me gusto la app es facil de usar igual espero que en la version gratis se pueda cambiar el theme del countdown!!