Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

V&Z fashion style shop

Recommended by a friend, I think it’s good good good good good good good good good good good good good

December 1, 2020

Glad that our app is recommended by a friend of yours. We'd like to learn more from you to make your experience 5-star with us. Thank you and all the best!

Mainstay Mothers

I've already installed this and it's easy, I believe this is very useful. The instruction is clear and easy to follow by anyone.

BOOBA CLOTHING

its´s fine , and free , it run correctly , have a lot of options instead it's free , I'm just trying .

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish you luck for lot of sales to come via our app.

J. Lee Boutique

Hope to continue to love this app! I’m reviewing it now in hopes it actually starts working. I like that you can customize the colors

Top Dog Shop

good sales pop sadhashd as dkhasjklklksqwñx,zmmxz< xc< djsahdasjkdajskdjklqwlkeqwmsa.mdm,asm,dhashiewhj

November 27, 2020

Well, this review has made our day.

Shopirsph

this is app is good nothing else good and good and amazing always good this is app is good nothing else good and good and amazing always good

November 26, 2020

Thank you for adding the honest review. Good luck for more sales.

Luxxe Exotics Virgin Hair

The app seems to be nice. I haven't quite figured out how to use it; however, I believe that it will be an awesome tool in the future!

JouDeal

efgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg hjfuiohsefiueshjfuiesjhfiouesjfiosejfiopsejfoiesjfoiusephfseouipfhjsesss

little junior co

Great, this app is very simple to use. design suits most websites and its free. very happy with the outcome

November 24, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words and liking the app. We hope that it will optimize conversion on your store. Good luck!

Teté Plata

Todavía no puedo opinar a fondo pero con lo que he visto en descripción de la app y su configuración me parece muy adecuada, interesante para incentivar las ventas y fácil de configurar.