Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

nice life

It doesn't work without comment,It doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without comment

Coco x Fifi

Nice app, hope I can add countdown timer to selected collections easily aside from turning it on off one by one per product

El Tocador de Sofía

It looks pretty cute and gives to customer a reliable aspect of the store. Good graphics and good look

Bamfoo

I like very much the app. I hope it'll help to convert those customers who are reluctant. Is there a chance I can translate the "x hours ago" into Spanish?

Ella Majestic Skin

I just started to use this app and looking forward to see the result thanks. other than that the experience was great and easy to navigate and the set up was very easy to do

July 8, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write us this review. We hope it will improve your conversion and you'll be back to improve our rating as well ;)

Clean Inside and Out Handmade Soaps

Been looking for a app like this, It's easy to set up and works perfect for what I need it . Highly recommended

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and we're glad that you found what you were looking for. Appreciate for recommending our free app and BTW 5 star will make us happier ;)

BR ELETRO SHOP

muito boa app,so deveria ter a opcao de adicionar a imagem de produtos diferentes, sempre usa a mesma imagem

July 2, 2020

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and rating the app. We request you to share it with our support team with more details of the concept so we can add it to our product development road map. Good luck for more sales.

Thejsccollection

I like it so far. It is very useful and great to use. Hopefully everyone who visit my site like it as well.

July 2, 2020

We're so grateful for your kind words that you found it very useful, We hope it will help you pull in more sales. Good luck for that!

Vaxiss

really good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation. We're glad that it is improving your conversion rate with trust and urgency.

nstyle

I used this app to help me to sales .I really like how it does ,it's easy .It would be nice if it did better