Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

MulherDireta

I love this app, I've been selling much more since I instaled it on my store! I super recommend it :)

katfav.com.co

i helps me to engage more on my product to generate sale. and it will always alert me to view on my store.

Koyio

Very polite service without problems

Gift4everybody.com

GREAT STORE AMAZING IWILL SHOP HERE AGAIN SOON CHRISTMAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER SHOPPING DONE EASY

techcentralpro

It's really a great app to use for my shopify store. Love it! Recommend you to all to use this app at least once. You'll love it.

Grco Shop

I STARTED TO USE THIS APP,REALLY NICE,beofre i reviec this i have to learn it a little bit more,but great ;D

NEWSB IMPORTS

Gostei do aplicativo, muito bom, funciona direitinho
Gostei do aplicativo, muito bom, funciona direitinho

DAY&NIGHT.AY

DAY&NIGHT
This app is useful and easy to use if only benefits you.
Don't wait just download and try

Simonsayz Creations

I use this app to show potential customers that people are buying our products, which hopefully would generate more buying customers. This app is great and easy to use as well as set up. The only thing I would say is to include some suggested inserts that we can use. For example, include the state, personal review, etc.

Gaming Paradise

Great app. Also free, should be on all stores. Great alternative to the Beeketing app I used on my store for so long.

www.gaming-paradise.co.uk