Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

Bee Eletro

Aplicativo muito top, ainda mais por ser totalmente de graça!! Valeu rapaziado, podem baixar sem medo!!

UniverseWorkshop

This app does what it says on the tin. Social Proof made easy. For free it's hard to beat so I'd say it's worth your time.

Cleanz Shoes

testtesttesttestvvtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttestmlmlmlömlmlmlmlmlmml

ELITE UNBROKEN

im new in this, lets try it .....................

Sharpfish

This is ht best app i ever had kep doing what you are doing, relayy helped me grow my buisness thx alot

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback for us.
We strive for the best for all of our subscribers and we are thrilled to hear your experience!!! 👍

Petgads Store

Excellent app, it helps a lot to increase the conversion rate in your customers. Thank you very much for letting us use it for free.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for this amazing review! We strive for the best for all of our subscribers and we are thrilled to hear your experience!!!👍

After Effect Clothing

Just started using this app and so far it is simple and easy to use. I have enjoyed it so far and am hoping it helps boost sales.

store.doriada

Just wow. but no sales conversion yet. Might change this review after 30 days. Could be better if we can change the size of the pop up. Still thanks!

Zero Imposto

Very good, but could have more designer Option.
I like, because is free ^^. Ok, I don't know what to say.

FURTHERFOLIO

Trying the app for the first time. Will see how it goes. Strange 100 minimum words command. trying it