Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Supreme Dispatch

nice sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

giovedi

This app is amazing! I recommend it to everyone. It´s a great help. Get more sales on my website!

W Cosmetics Beauty

Worked just as perfect as I thought. I love that I am able to customize the visual so that it can fit the theme of my website. I am currently still in the beginning stages of using it. So we will see how well the customers convert.

OakWatch™

Simple d'utilisation et gratuite, je recommande cette application directement connecté avec shopify c'est top

ANIMAL IS MY LIFE

Great app! Lets people know how my customers like my products and is easy to use for the customers! :):)

K-PopTopia

Great app to help generate more sales! Also this app is great for building trust with your customers so they know its legit.

ShopMyWishLists

This app is super easy to install on Shopify. I seen a lot of good reviews for this app so I am willing to give it a try for my website.

Domestic Buddies

I used this app so I could generate sales and at first I wasn't getting any sales but soon after I got sales.

JUUG GONE WRONG MOVIE

Thank you so much this App will help us identify where our sales are coming from. We definitely appreciate it.

Siêu Túi Xách