Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Shopping valy

Not good at all. Laggy. Sometimes not work Properly. Really unhappy with this plugin finally unstalled.

Port Digger MIPS Technology

It does not work. It does not let you a preview. I rather look for another app than look into the code, Overall, it does not work at once it was not worth giving the database to an app. +1 star for the simple interface, minus the rest the code doesn't work for everybody or "pre-guide" what not to do.

November 6, 2019

We appreciate the honest review. You can always contact our dedicated support team through a contact form, from within the app dashboard and don't have to look into the code for any issue related to our app.

Moreover, our support manager is reaching out to you via email to learn more about the issue on your store. We're hoping to have the sales notification up and running on your store as soon as possible.

MUA Butik

it is a very good app i use it for boost my products and is going to help me to activate my customer for buy

Deineweltshop

ich kann das nicht gerade bewerten weil ich die Ergebnisse bis jetzt nicht gesehen habe wenn ich Sales bekomme dann werde ich direkt das hier Ändern

KarooOutdoor Co.

The photo's of the products are out of proportion. The Text of the product name is too big. More attention to detail on the sales pop up will help.

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

idk yetssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fearless Hair Store

I am having a hard time setting up the layout with this template because the first rotated one works well, however, the other ones are not coming up without the name. Could you please help. It is difficult to fix this issue it should not be like that.

Kooksnufjes.nl

hallo ik ben net gestart met deze app ben tot nu toe nog te vreden maar nog ff de 14dagen test uitproberen

JHIL SPORT

aun no tengo una opinión, recién empece a verlo, pero pronto enviare una opinión sincera pero me agrada el inicio

Téti' Fruity

Bien a guider les chants de la chaise en plumes avec des fruits confits desservants leurs propos fade

Previous 1