Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sales Notifications

Fearless Hair Store

I am having a hard time setting up the layout with this template because the first rotated one works well, however, the other ones are not coming up without the name. Could you please help. It is difficult to fix this issue it should not be like that.

Kooksnufjes.nl

hallo ik ben net gestart met deze app ben tot nu toe nog te vreden maar nog ff de 14dagen test uitproberen

JHIL SPORT

aun no tengo una opinión, recién empece a verlo, pero pronto enviare una opinión sincera pero me agrada el inicio

Téti' Fruity

Bien a guider les chants de la chaise en plumes avec des fruits confits desservants leurs propos fade

Heoruwulf

i've not yet used your app before you made me leave a review, you should allow to use once before requiring a review.

Mellow Rooster

I'm seeing the same exact Sales pop-up notification pop up over and over again... and over again. Rather than it motivating people to buy, it's interfering with the buyer's experience.

shopoholic007 :)

the applications don't work all that well , and there hasn't been any customer support not happy ..

utdoorshub

I have to write a review to use this app. Gonna try it and then write an honest review.
Stay tuned :)

CheapCenters

I have just installed this .when I will exprence with it then I can give review.I think this might be a good app

Frecci

Eazy to use but something wrong because this Application dont work... there is not notifications on my web site