Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Ruby slippers store

I have just installed this app and haven't seen how it works yet. When i have some more experience with it I will write more.

AdoreCosplay

I couldn't log in after enter shopify address suddenly, tried again and again, it didn't work. And I can't find customer service to help me. Please help me

INI Sports

idk yfuyfyyduyudutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutuuuututfugg

Afroquarter

I have not even used this app and its telling me to write a review?

So questionable and doggy.

Are all these reviews fake?

WTF?

Also it wouldn't let me submit a review with 1 star hence why this is 2

December 9, 2019

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please note that it is clearly mentioned that leaving a review is optional. We fully comply with Shopify policies and can only request for a review (that's all we can do for a free app) which again is not mandatory to use the app.

Moreover, we simply cannot control the rating of review which is the functionality of Shopify app store and we do not have any access to it.

We hope app is working just fine and to further guide you our support manager will reach out to you via email.

Shopping valy

Not good at all. Laggy. Sometimes not work Properly. Really unhappy with this plugin finally unstalled.

Port Digger MIPS Technology

It does not work. It does not let you a preview. I rather look for another app than look into the code, Overall, it does not work at once it was not worth giving the database to an app. +1 star for the simple interface, minus the rest the code doesn't work for everybody or "pre-guide" what not to do.

November 6, 2019

We appreciate the honest review. You can always contact our dedicated support team through a contact form, from within the app dashboard and don't have to look into the code for any issue related to our app.

Moreover, our support manager is reaching out to you via email to learn more about the issue on your store. We're hoping to have the sales notification up and running on your store as soon as possible.

MUA Butik

it is a very good app i use it for boost my products and is going to help me to activate my customer for buy

Deineweltshop

ich kann das nicht gerade bewerten weil ich die Ergebnisse bis jetzt nicht gesehen habe wenn ich Sales bekomme dann werde ich direkt das hier Ändern

KarooOutdoor Co.

The photo's of the products are out of proportion. The Text of the product name is too big. More attention to detail on the sales pop up will help.

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

idk yetssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Previous 1