Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Exclusive Home Design

we are going to use this app. So far it has been very easy to install. We are looking forward for the results

July 26, 2021

We are so hopeful that app will perform well on your store and help you generate more sales with existing audience. Let us know more how we can make your experience 5 star with us.

Kitchen ka king

nice app. It helps me to increase my sales. I will recommend it to all Shopify store owners. Try this awesome app.

July 26, 2021

We are happy to see that app is helping you increase sales. Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app.

Art Case Point

Really easy to install and set up basically plug n play! completely satisfied with the support staff also. TOP APP as I am going to use it continuously in future.

Vapeyou.com.au

Really easy to install and set up basically plug n play! customizable interfaces despite being which is RARE & very REFRESHING!!!

SG Infotech

hgj yj yt tyity yuoi yu omn ytutyntyoyt oyu tukitdui tydiyt tyyyyyyyyyyyit tyiiiiiiiiiiiytdi r rityi tit

Vicsflawless

app is ok...but it stopped working for days now, i would want to always work please
am giving 4 start because this issue

ReTrend Jewelry

I used this app to generate more sales. It's working well so far. I have used it for more than a month and I like it a lot.

STOREroomBERLIN

Perfect .....it works well .....we believe it will be beneficial ....we recommend you try .................................

AndrewMartinStore

Too soon to say. Till this moment I am enjoying it a lot
I will test it, mainly the countdown of the products.

Iluuk- Smart tracking holder

Thank you! Very goog application!!! it is verry interessing application, i like it, so i reconmand it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61