Sales Pop up Pro

Sales Pop up Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer bar

RetroWear

i do really like this app. its helped me alot to get sales and show my customers trusteble website. Very nice

The Society Collection

Really like this app! noticed a change in customer interest as soon as it went live on the site !!!!

Oppo Anti Glasses

I love this app so much it makes my work easy great to use very lovely it sends message smoothly and loves its speed

Luxmar.business

i used this app to help alot with the website on shopify store, and was generated much more sales on shopify. I was very happy

Lil’ Jaii’s Boutique

seems confusing. will probably delete if i don’t like it. don’t know why there’s a minimum on a voluntary review

October 28, 2020

Adding review totally optional to use our free app. Please contact with our support team using in-app support form to sort out any kind of confusion. Our team will be glad to assist you.

Bee Unik

this app is best to all type of products and services. so pls check it out now its free and also good app

October 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words and recommending the app to other merchants.

HUB

buona app facile da capire, veloce e con molte impostazioni da poter personalizzare, consiglio per migliorare il sito

October 27, 2020

We are thankful for your great review. All the best.

korean-obsession

nice appppppp okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk working goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

EVUM

I liked the app, importantly the fact that it is free of cost and helped me bring out social proof .

October 21, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and the functionality it provided to you. We hope that it will improve conversion on your shop.

maison mo

excelente plataforma se puede hacer todo lo que quieres aunque te obligan a escribir reseñas, de igual forma vale la pena

October 20, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We are thankful for writing great words about the app. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48