Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

Ceozo

this app has generated alot of sales it is really good for new store and will help anyone out alot..

June 4, 2020

We are happy that you're pleased with the results . Thanks a lot for giving us 5-stars and spreading the word about us.

Grecommerce

perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto perfeto!

June 4, 2020

Well, This review has made our day.

iSOLIFT

Seems decent, review stage being enforced rather early for a educated review.. but i am happy so far.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for leaving us your kind words. Please know that leaving a review is optional to use our free app and we have mentioned it in the dashboard.

We encourage you to update the review later that actually reflect your experience of using our app on your shop. You may also contact our support team from within the app for assistance, just in case.

Sparkle LED

it is free that can easily to use in the website.... like product offer with timer showing when some product is left

June 2, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. If there's anything we can help to assist, you may contact our support team. Good luck for more sales.

Ecomobl electric skateboard

we need learn more, and we just add it today, but we feel it is a good choice for you shop. If you have any other ideas you can tell us.

June 1, 2020

Well, thank you for taking time to leave us this review. We encourage you to update the review/rating once you have experienced and learn more about our app. You may also contact our support team from within the app. Good luck for more sales.

ShopAurore

Nice app helped me setup my store and gain customers trust, I also used for stock countdown which helped use scarcity

June 1, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review or app and its features. Hope it will boost your conversion. Good luck.

Valentina’s elixirs

is good because it helps me a lot with my over all sales is a great app to have on your store and you can

June 1, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that it is helping you to get more sales. Good luck!

shopdux

I have been using, yes, It works. Thanks to all the people behind this. Love you guys. There is one option which is currently not working conditions. I hope you guys will fix it soon. Among other apps, this app is quite cool. I came to know about this app from one of my friends.

May 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your detailed review with us and the community. We're pleased to read that its working fine on your store.

Please share your query with our support team and they will fix it for you as soon as possible and hopefully you can update the rating then. Good luck for more sales.

Open

MEgaaa dasss die app kostenlos ist...Muss es natürlich noch testen .
theopenshop.com erwarte euchhhh

mir hat alles gefallen

kauft sie

May 28, 2020

We are glad that you shared your comments with us and the Shopify community. Good luck for more sales.

Mad Lab Designs

Not quite sure how the "fast setup" works. I set up all the initial settings and set it to go live, but it didn't appear on my Shopify frontend.

May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us this review. Our app needs orders to display sales notifications. Our support team will reach out to you, please help them identify any issue by sharing the information with them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38