Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Tidal Hair

Great app to add confidence to your customer during their purchasing journey. They also have a great support team!

28MM

not sure about the app's performance yet, but the live chat support has definitely been really helpful, my queries were answered immediately. i love the widget and how its really affordable!

ISABELLA WEST

Customer support responded reasonably fast and resolved my issue mostly and and working on the rest and will get back to me. Pretty good

Presets & Places

This is an interesting way to show demand for products. I like the visual element but am yet to see results

TBmaxStore

Not bad, i will try it for a while. Because it is FREE!! Hope it can help us to solve my problem.....

RestLiss

I used this app to help generate more sales and traffic to my site. This app works very well and I am impressed.

My Destiney

We will see how it works I just downloaded it today. I’m excited to see the income it may bring my store

BaeVibez Skincare

Just installed this app, so far its been a good experience. I lke the app so far, currently working on it now.

BambooGorilla.com.au

I like the pop ups but they can appear a bit scammy or untrustworthy. Too many pop can make it seem unrealistic.
Just feedback I've been given.

Hibabyshops