Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Oakenheist

Best of all its free for use. I just installed it and hope that it will help me convert more sales for my store

Pimpin' Pets

This app has helped my store tremendously! It acts as a guide for newcomers who don't know where to start. Their features are amazing and I will definitely be using them for a while. Awesome app!

Loja do Tênis

I Enjoy this app on my store because there make several social proof :D
My conversion up 2% whit this

Pierre Lotti Coffee

This is an awesome app and very easy to set up....I will recommend it to anyone who wants to make sales!

BeautyFindMe

Awesome Apps! really increased sales.. i recommend this definitely. Good Templates and dashboard....

Tudo Casa

Awesome! This app increased my sales in about 50% a day. I recommend definitely. Good dashboard and templates.

GARMILY

Does what other paid apps do, but for free. A great addition to my store, highly recommend this app *****

Urban Style Warez

Nice and free :) This app is a big help for beginners as it is easy to use and very user friendly! 5 stars

August 4, 2020

We are so glad to see this review and 5 star rating as well. Thank you for taking time to share the kind words. Good luck for more sales.

Not2Grand

We launched our new store last week and needed social proof as sales were low. This gave us it immediately. Stats show £159 revenue generated directly from this app, in under two days. Very pleased with it.

KIBBUZ Online

Thank you for this app. Very helpful and free. helps boost my site on sales. Hoping for your success.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We are glad its boosting your sales. Good luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157