Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

SKLLC

so far so good i like the look and easy setup however i think it will be much better when stock/inventory counter/tracker is available this is a must on these kinds of apps

KingKing Shop

I'm using this app to increase sales. Waiting to see results. Very excited to see how it works for my business.

Vimaro

Still figuring out how the app works. We need to add more products to get the job done. But so far so good!

March 27, 2020

Appreciate the time you took to share your review with the community. Our support team is available for help, just in case.

Youth Naturel Remedies

I am using this app to gain trust and as social sales proof and it has increased my sales. Highly recommended.

March 27, 2020

We're happy that you're pleased with the results. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Chamax Cards

Great app! Super easy to set up, exactly what I am was looking for. Tried other ones and they weren't nearly as good.

March 27, 2020

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you were looking for. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems like we achieved that goal with you.

homefoo.uk

I used this app to do popups it's good i recomended since its free is better than others, like this very much。。。

March 26, 2020

Thank you for liking our free app and sharing your recommendations to others.

acprettyhome

March 26, 2020

We appreciate your review and that you liked the app. We'll make sure to keep up the good work for Shopify community

Phoneclen

I used this app to do popups it's good i recommenced since its free is better than all the others :) .

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to review the app and also recommending to others.

KEJEO

GReat app. Straight forward and easy to work withLooking forward to seeing how this would really help.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for your amazing words. We worked hard on it and hopeful that we hit the mark for you. If you need any help, you can reach out to our support team from within the app.

Boss Bae By Ty

I’ve had this app for a week and already made 6 sales and $200 with it. Since I launched a week ago this app has helped me tremendously. I don’t have any complaints.

BossBaeByTy.com

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We worked hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're glad that our app lived up to that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112