Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Tanzstore

Very good app, work instantly and the sales team is amazing, they responded to my request in a very quick manner. I highly recommend it.

Minimal-Trends

I used this app and according to me the user interface is really good. it helped me increase my sales

Olla Bowls

very good app and super friendly and fast support, we recommend this app! thank you so much for helping us

Your Smart Shoppe™

I just got much help from Arya. She was super friendly and very helpful. It was a great pleasure to deal with the support team here. Thank you! Also, the app works great and really does help with conversions. I am a happy customer thus far.

BioMagnetic Sport

I used the chat feature on the app and the customer service was phenomenal. I spoke with Daniel and they helped me with an issue straight away. Was honestly blown away at the service.

Foxfans Custom Ring

This app is awesome, and the customer service excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VITORI

Superb support, very fast responding and professional and moreover also very friendly. That´s how support should work. Thank you very much! 5/5 :)

SSS Vault

Just installed the app and had a few issues, but Chris from support was amazing! He sent screenshots and steps to follow in a very clear and concise manner. Very impressed! You have a customer :)

Speyssavershop

I love the support I get from their team, and this app is really incredible.
Thank you so Much! I recommend you to use this tool and help you get more sales.

JesMarried

Daniel was very helpful in the chat box, and the app does what I need it to do! Love and very easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 278 279