Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

AGHA MALL

gooooddd app thanks....... ...................... ................................. .............. ..........

SmartposCool

I used this app to help my shop. I really like how it does well. It would be nice if it did my shop better.

The Flankly Official

I think it good so pretty icon and customers think about it the same. And thank you for free install it can make me comfortable

K&M Necklace

it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adore Me Kids Boutique

I like this, so far. You can't beat what it features for NO COST. Still messing around with it, but so far it meets ALL of the needs I have for pop up purchases.

Warriors squad

Nice and Free app very ussefull in Shopify so i must continue cheching for full usage of it, for now recomended

Cosmetics palace

Nice app for my first shop with Shopify. I recommend this app for new shops. It's very easy to work with this app.

Conejo Loco

LOOK AMAZING AND FREE i love this apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Trim Buddies LLC

Perfect app, does exactly what it says and has some nice options built-in. THANK YOU!! must-have for every store.

Ibikemirrors

Fantastic, just what I needed, easy to setup and adjust, much safer than without one like this. I had to look back when I needed to turn, now I just need to peek at the mirror to make sure when it’s safe to turn, much much safer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96